Just a few thoughts and ideas on things that we can do during our isolation/distancing.
* Take advantage of the dry weather to get up to speed with the garden/allotment chores. Prune those plants- plant some seeds- grow some herbs- summer is coming. For some useful hints read Mzzz B's garden blog which was published on Tuesday.
* Read a book or two which you never normally have time for.
* Be creative- have a go at some craft/art project. Or how about picking up a pen and paper and writing something for Tattenhall Online?
* Go for a walk where nobody is about and take some photos.
* Listen to the bird song. So often it's drowned out by noise but in the relative quiet it's wonderful to hear.
* Think of those relations and old friends you may not have spoken to for a while; pick up the phone and call them. If they're all alone, your call could well make their day.
* Look around for those cooking ingredients which may have been at the back of the cupboard or the bottom of the freezer and cook something imaginative.
* And when all that is done, stop listening to every news bulletin and listen to music or catch up with the repeats of Hustle, Spooks, or whatever you missed last time around.
Tattenhall Online is powered by our active community.
Please send us your news and views using the button below: