The 6 week period of public consultation regarding the return of the Post Office service back to Pluto House has now started.
ACT NOW if you intend to support the proposal to move the Post Office service back to its former location at Pluto House.
* The Public Consultation ends on 5 July 2016
* The proposed month of change is August 2016
The Post Office is keen to hear your views on this proposal, particularly in the following areas:
* How suitable do you think the new location and premises are?
* Are the new premises easy for you to get into and is the inside easily accessible?
* Do you have any concerns about the new location?
* If so, do you have any suggestions that could help make it better for you?
* Are there any local community issues which you think could be affected by the proposed move?
* Is there anything you particularly like about the proposed change?
Comments or questions should be sent to the Communication and Consultation Team using any of the following methods:
Responses received after the deadline will not be considered.
Many thanks, Thom Morton