The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Barbour Institute: July 2018
'The Trustees at the Barbour Institute are always looking for new classes that will appeal to Tattenhall residents.
These new classes are great for young families within the village.
Kros Bros Children's Martial Arts:
- Every Thursday from 5th July 2018
- 4:45 — 5:15pm 3-5 years
- 5:15 — 6:15pm 6-14 years
- Contact details -- 07299 679353
- Sweaty Mama is the Fun & Effective workout with your child.
- Babies, Toddlers and Pre-schoolers Love Sweaty Mama!
- Post-natal and safe sling/babywearing instructors.
- Exercise adaptations to suit your level of fitness and age/development of your child.
- Every Wednesday from 8th August 2018 10:00-11:00am 6-week course just £35.
- CLICK HERE to visit the Sweaty Mama website.
The Gentle Touch:
- Baby Massage Every Thursday morning from 30th August.
- Free drop-in session.
- CLICK HERE to visit The Gentle Touch website. Contact details -- www.thegentletouch.org
- Every Wednesday from 12th September 2:00-3:00pm.
- Contact details — email firstname.lastname@example.org
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Mindfulness Classes at the Community Room, St Alban's Church13th December 2019 12-00 to 1-30 pmLed by Manny Emslie — Click here for more info.This is a follow on from the November meeting "How Mindfulness helps in Grief and Pain"These classes are informal and friendly. You are invited to come along and enjoy the...
Some of the parents and relatives who attended the recent (19-22 November) production of Evita at Bishop Heber School in Malpas — including your reviewer — would not have realised just what a treat was in store when they made their way to watch their young folk perform. As Evita is sung throughout, it places much greater demands than do most plays on the...
Huxley CE Primary School
St Alban's Community Room