The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Barbour Institute: July 2018
'The Trustees at the Barbour Institute are always looking for new classes that will appeal to Tattenhall residents.
These new classes are great for young families within the village.
Kros Bros Children's Martial Arts:
- Every Thursday from 5th July 2018
- 4:45 — 5:15pm 3-5 years
- 5:15 — 6:15pm 6-14 years
- Contact details -- 07299 679353
- Sweaty Mama is the Fun & Effective workout with your child.
- Babies, Toddlers and Pre-schoolers Love Sweaty Mama!
- Post-natal and safe sling/babywearing instructors.
- Exercise adaptations to suit your level of fitness and age/development of your child.
- Every Wednesday from 8th August 2018 10:00-11:00am 6-week course just £35.
- CLICK HERE to visit the Sweaty Mama website.
The Gentle Touch:
- Baby Massage Every Thursday morning from 30th August.
- Free drop-in session.
- CLICK HERE to visit The Gentle Touch website. Contact details -- www.thegentletouch.org
- Every Wednesday from 12th September 2:00-3:00pm.
- Contact details — email firstname.lastname@example.org
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Cleaner required to clean welfare construction cabins at Inspired Living Retirement Village @ Frog Lane.Days and Hours of work are: Monday to Friday 4hrs per dayJob role includes: Brushing, Mopping, Cleaning toilets, Cleaning canteen areas — to cleaning officesRate of pay: £9.00 per hourTo apply please telephone: Marie Hughes...
Hope you're all keeping well, after some initial confusion about government guidelines, I am pleased to say we don't need to reduce the classes to six people including the teacher, as long as we are obeying the covid safety rules.Reminder: You must wear a mask and sanitise your hands when you enter and leave the studio, you can take your mask off when you're exercising if it's...
Sportsman's Car Park