The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Barbour Institute: July 2018
'The Trustees at the Barbour Institute are always looking for new classes that will appeal to Tattenhall residents.
These new classes are great for young families within the village.
Kros Bros Children's Martial Arts:
- Every Thursday from 5th July 2018
- 4:45 — 5:15pm 3-5 years
- 5:15 — 6:15pm 6-14 years
- Contact details -- 07299 679353
- Sweaty Mama is the Fun & Effective workout with your child.
- Babies, Toddlers and Pre-schoolers Love Sweaty Mama!
- Post-natal and safe sling/babywearing instructors.
- Exercise adaptations to suit your level of fitness and age/development of your child.
- Every Wednesday from 8th August 2018 10:00-11:00am 6-week course just £35.
- CLICK HERE to visit the Sweaty Mama website.
The Gentle Touch:
- Baby Massage Every Thursday morning from 30th August.
- Free drop-in session.
- CLICK HERE to visit The Gentle Touch website. Contact details -- www.thegentletouch.org
- Every Wednesday from 12th September 2:00-3:00pm.
- Contact details — email email@example.com
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Cheshire West and Chester Council is inviting residents to nominate a local war time hero from the borough who is worthy of special recognition.A number of names will be selected from the nominations to be given a unique and permanent tribute, literally, on the streets of the borough. To mark 100 years of Council Housing and the "Homes fit for Heroes" which were...
A new online 'one- stop shop' for people living in west Cheshire has been launched. Live Well Cheshire West allows users to search for information on local services for themselves, family members or people they're caring for. The site will help people who are looking for advice or information on all aspects of local life. This might be health, education, housing, transport, care...
The Cheshire Police Alert team have recently sent out a number of fraud alerts. The four below may be of interest: Fake Amazon emails claiming you have bought a high value item and asking you to confirm bank details Property Finance Fraud, targeting buy to let and those with no mortgage Charitable fraud, where the charity does not exist Vehicle Leasing Fraud, where...
The Recreation Club
The Letters Inn