The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
TADs: June 2016
Opening night is this Thursday — Have you got your tickets yet???
Ten Reasons why you should come and see this summer's TADs performance...
1. It's TADs 20th anniversary, with over 30 productions in the bag — you can be sure of a great show!
2. The evenings of theatre include 6 short plays — showcasing the finest writing, acting, costumes and direction that Tads has to offer.
3. It's for charity — TADS has a long history of supporting national and local charities as well as community initiatives. This year proceeds will be going to the Tattenhall Play Park Fund — as recognition to all the Tattenhall children, past and present, that have made our annual pantomine so special.
4. As part of the celebrations we will be revisiting some of the sights and sounds of the past 20 years.
5. With a glass of fizz on arrival, cafe style seating allows you to sit at tables enjoying the nibbles and the entertainment. How civilised.
6. It will be a brief slice of Art and Culture, before the onslaught of a whole summer of Sport.
7. Tickets are on sale now from Complement, on the High Street, for only £10.00. Your friends will love you for organising a table.
8. You'll laugh.
9. You'll cry.
10. You'll laugh some more!
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
What happens when you grow and show? You have the recipe for a great family day out as proved on Sunday when the Tattenhall Garden Society (TGS), along with the Tattenhall Allotments Association (TAA), had their annual show at the Tattenhall allotment site. The "allotmenteers" had had their 10th birthday party on Saturday afternoon then on Sunday they joined with the...
Whilst October might seem an age away, Beeston is already taking bookings for their 'Spooky Event' which runs from 24 October — 1 November 2020 CLICK HERE.Gather your little monsters for a ghoulishly good day out at Beeston Castle. Follow the trail to solve creepy clues and gather round to listen to spooky...
Cheshire Police has recently launched its new approach to community policing, which will see dedicated police officers assigned to each of the county's 122 policing areas to tackle crime and support communities. The initiative has been developed by Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) David Keane who is striving for Cheshire to be the leading police service for delivering...
High St Car Park, MALPAS
Sportsman's Car Park