There are many deadlines approaching and it has been suggested by some readers that we publish them in one place.
We list everything below:
1. Ashley Wall Appeal – deadline for comments 25 July
2. Bear and Ragged Staff – deadline for comments 26 July
3. Tattenhall Speed Limit Proposals – deadline for comments 31 July
Ashley Wall Appeal – 30 dwellings on land to the rear of 15-38 Greenlands.
- Ashley Wall (AW) has appealed to the Secretary of State against CWaC's decision to refuse his application (13/01329/OUT) for up to 30 dwellings to be built on land to the rear of 15-38 Greenlands, Tattenhall.
- The Planning Inspectorate (PINS) in Bristol will decide the case on the basis of written representations which must be with them by 25 July.
- If you wish to make comments, or modify/withdraw your previous representation, you can do so online on the Planning Portal by CLICKING HERE- using the reference APP/A0665/W/18/3202053
- By email at the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not have access to the internet, you can send three copies to: Mr Nicholas
Patch, The Planning Inspectorate, Room 3M, Temple Quay House, 2 The Square, Bristol, BS1 6PN
The Bear and Ragged Staff
- The future of the Bear and Ragged Staff has been discussed at both the July Parish Council Meeting and at an extraordinary Planning Meeting. Since the current planning application (18/02269/FUL) to develop the site as residential apartments and housing is at variance with the terms of the Neighbourhood Plan, Local Plan etc., our Parish Council have agreed to strongly object to this application. Our Ward Councillor has also agreed to 'call in' the application.
- Any comments on this application (18/02269/FUL) should reach CWAC Planning Dept. by 26th July – please quote the application reference to your comments.
Tattenhall Speed Limit Proposals
- Residents and businesses who live beyond the 30 mph limits (except Burwardsley Road) have received a letter and map consulting them on new speed limits.
- This is an important consultation so the PC ask all residents to complete & return the questionnaire.
- CLICK HERE
- Please note responses and comments should be sent to CW&C by the deadline of 31 July.