The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Friends of Tattenhall: October 2020
UPDATE -Because of an IT issue, documents on the CWaC Website weren't downloading properly — they're working to correct this and an extension for comments to be submitted has been granted. Comments now have to be submitted by THURSDAY 22nd October.
The new Planning Application for the erection of 30 Barratt Homes on the Chester Road site was fully discussed at the October Parish Council Meeting.
For those of you who were unable to attend the Zoom Meeting, then this article might serve to remind everyone that the deadline for submission of any comments relating to this Application is 20 October 2020.
The details are as follows:
- Planning Application 20/02824/FUL (this is a new application)
- Erection of 30 dwellings etc on land at Chester Road, Tattenhall
- This proposal (not Barratt Homes) for the large field behind Grakle Croft, includes 9 affordable units some of which are 1- and 2- bed apartments. It also features a large proportion of 3- bed houses. The houses are set back somewhat from the Chester Road and are of an attractive design. The developer has tried to emulate local style.
- For more information, see our submission on the CWAC planning website which outlines some probable adverse impacts of the scheme. Copy this link into your search engine
- Alternatively, contact Caryl Roberts at email@example.com)
- If you have any comments on this application, they must reach the CWAC planning
department by 20th October.
You can send your comments by:
- email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- post to: Mrs C. Reay, Planning, Cheshire West and Chester Council, 4 Civic Way, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 0BE
- via the CWAC website by registering with Planning and Building Control Department, if you haven't already
Although Tattenhall has already exceeded its new housing requirements of 250 by 2030, it seems planners are keen we should accept more — no doubt conscious of probable future Government policy!
Best wishes everyone and a reminder, the deadline is 20 October.
Friends of Tattenhall
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Dodging the showers has been a particular challenge this week but work is progressing on Phase 2a of the Flood Defence Works at China Meadow.As reported previously, work began on Monday 10 May when volunteers from TWiG, Dr Nicola Hall from ELM Associates, Dr Mike Norbury from Mersey Forest, and the contractor, James Pownall, were all on site.The outcome of this project is to alleviate further...
Have you thought of helping vulnerable local children?Whilst this year is of course very different, Foster4, Cheshire West and Chester, Halton and Warrington Councils' foster carer recruitment service, is promoting the need for more carers as widely as ever during this year's Foster Care Fortnight.Using the national theme, #whywecare, Foster4 will be highlighting the need for more...
Celebrating 100 Years Of Support On Saturday 15th May, The Royal British Legion and the Poppy Appeal celebrates it's Centenary. CLICK HERE to view what is planned.There are a few things happening on Saturday itself:From 9am watch our Facebook livestream as we re-create the moment from 100 years ago when veterans from four...
Sportsmans Arms Car Park