We have our first submission for 'May', submitted by a local 12 year old. It is good to know that 12 year olds are using Tattenhall Online!
She writes '... I took this photo of the beautiful sunset, in the fields behind my house while I was walking my dog. I would like to enter it into the online photo competition ...'.
There is just over 1 week left to submit your May entries, with some fantastic monthly prizes to be won, as well as 3 very special December 2016 prizes!
We remind you of our principal Terms and Conditions:
1. Send in a photograph that you have taken of Tattenhall, together with your name, contact number and a brief description of the photograph.
2. Members of the Website Photographic Committee will select that photograph which they consider to be the outright monthly winner e.g. 'March Photo of the Month'.
6. No members of the Webteam shall be allowed to submit entries.
1. Each month, the outright winner will receive a £20 Voucher donated by Thom Morton to be spent at Spar.
2. During the month of December, winners will be announced in reverse order during the first 3 weeks of the month i.e. on 7 December we will announce our 3rd Prize winner; on 14 December we will announce our 2nd Prize winner and on 21 December (just in time for Christmas) we will announce our 1st Prize '2016 Tattenhall Online Photographer of the Year'.
We look forward to receiving your photographs. Good Luck!