The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Tattenhall Business Alliance: July 2020
We are promoting 'Think Local First'.
The Tattenhall Business Alliance (TBA) identifies 7 good reasons for using local services:
- Think Local — Studies show that when you use independent, locally owned businesses, rather than nationally owned businesses, it strengthens the economic base of the local community.
- Keep our Community Unique — Our one-of-a-kind businesses are an integral part of the distinctive character of Tattenhall. No-one likes losing shops and services but individuals don't necessarily equate this to how they spend their money. Local businesses will only survive if customers spend locally, thereby ensuring a vibrant village.
- Look Local to Save Money — Sometimes local goods and services may appear more expensive but if you add on travel, parking costs and your own time, the overall costs of going further afield is often much greater.
- Create More Jobs Locally — More than 700 people have their employment within 3 miles of Tattenhall High Street. Many of these people, in turn, spend money in the local economy. Look local to create local employment.
- Reduce Environmental Impact — We are all aware of CO2 emissions and our environmental impact. Looking local can help reduce your global footprint,
- Get Better Service - The recent pandemic has served to highlight the quality of our local services and that individuals receive better customer care from independent businesses who survive by their local reputation.
- Invest in Community - Local businesses are owned by people who live in this community, are less likely to leave, and are more interested in the community's future. Local businesses are proportionately more generous in their support for local charities, schools and community events.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
JUNIOR CRICKETWe're very excited that the junior cricket development programmes are finally here! Following the fantastic taster sessions, 93 primary-aged children are now registered across the two programmes; however there are still a few spaces left.To book a place, or for more information:for All Stars CLICK HERE for Dynamos...
Save the date..Wanted stall holders.We are accepting donations of pre loved clothes & toys, please DM for further information....
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the provisions of Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 the effect of which will be to prohibit traffic on Harthill Road/Ridding Bank in Tattenhall Ward to enable Drainage investigation works to be carried out by Cheshire West And Chester CouncilNothing in the Order shall prevent driving upon the said lengths of road of any vehicle which is being...
Sportsmans Arms Car Park