The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: June 2016
Buy It, Sell It, Give It Away or Look For A Bargain!
Do you have things you don't want? Or are you on the lookout for a bargain?
If you said "yes" to either — or both — of the above, we've some great news.
We're delighted to tell you that as from 6th June 2016 a Buy & Sell feature is being added to the Tattenhall Online website.
If you want to list an item, it's easy to use:
- Click on the Buy & Sell option on the navigation bar, then follow the easy to use instructions.
- Click on "List your item".
- If you have registered previously, then log in.
- If you are a first time user then click on the "Sign up" button to register and to enter your contact details.
- Choose a category: "Items for sale", "Wanted items" or "Free to a good home".
- Enter details of what you want to sell, give away or buy — you can even upload a photo of the item.
- Then sit back and wait for other Buy & Sell viewers to get in touch.
- When the item is no longer available, simply follow the instructions to remove it from the listing.
If you're in the mood for picking up a bargain, scroll down the items available until you find what you're after, and then contact the seller directly.
What could be simpler?
No fuss. No fees.
Look out for the new Buy & Sell facility which goes live on 6th June 2016.
Tattenhall Online provides these adverts for local residents free of charge. It is for private/personal/individual sales and cannot be used for business sales of any kind. Any issues regarding the goods or services listed on this page should be dealt with between the buyer and the seller. Tattenhall Online does not provide any assurances, warranties or guarantees for any listed items. Use this service at your own risk.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
It is with a heavy heart and with huge regret that Salon Vie Hairdressing announces the closure of the Tattenhall Salon.Implementing the 'Covid-19 protocols' during the current pandemic has simply proved too much of an overhead for the layout of the historic Olympus House building.This is due, in part, to the Salon being a shared building with communal areas.We will now only operate...
We have all been enjoying this early autumn sun, however the sun is getting lower in the sky, but is still quite strong. But maybe remember those games played with magnifying glasses- setting fire to things, well there have been a number of fires reported in the local press recently caused by just this problem The combination of the low sun shining through windows onto magnifying makeup mirrors...
Tattenhall CC's 1st XI made the short journey to league leaders, Kingsley Cricket Club, for the final game of the season. Kingsley needed a victory to clinch the title, won the toss and asked Tattenhall to bat.Without Sadler, Cooke and Fearnall , the Tattenhall batting struggled against an accurate Kingsley attack and slumped to 60 for 6. Remaining firm throughout was skipper, Sandford, ...