The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: June 2016
Buy It, Sell It, Give It Away or Look For A Bargain!
Do you have things you don't want? Or are you on the lookout for a bargain?
If you said "yes" to either — or both — of the above, we've some great news.
We're delighted to tell you that as from 6th June 2016 a Buy & Sell feature is being added to the Tattenhall Online website.
If you want to list an item, it's easy to use:
- Click on the Buy & Sell option on the navigation bar, then follow the easy to use instructions.
- Click on "List your item".
- If you have registered previously, then log in.
- If you are a first time user then click on the "Sign up" button to register and to enter your contact details.
- Choose a category: "Items for sale", "Wanted items" or "Free to a good home".
- Enter details of what you want to sell, give away or buy — you can even upload a photo of the item.
- Then sit back and wait for other Buy & Sell viewers to get in touch.
- When the item is no longer available, simply follow the instructions to remove it from the listing.
If you're in the mood for picking up a bargain, scroll down the items available until you find what you're after, and then contact the seller directly.
What could be simpler?
No fuss. No fees.
Look out for the new Buy & Sell facility which goes live on 6th June 2016.
Tattenhall Online provides these adverts for local residents free of charge. It is for private/personal/individual sales and cannot be used for business sales of any kind. Any issues regarding the goods or services listed on this page should be dealt with between the buyer and the seller. Tattenhall Online does not provide any assurances, warranties or guarantees for any listed items. Use this service at your own risk.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The rain just kept on coming and Facebook and other platforms have been full of information regarding road closures, raised manhole covers, full culverts, blocked gutters and saturated ground. And then it SNOWED!Tattenhall has clearly not escaped.There is flooding at Old Mill Place and in Millfield (in just minutes) and roads are now completely under water.The volume of rain has been...
We know how frustrating the waiting is in receiving the 'call' for your first vaccine.To dispel any anecdotal comments and/or misinformation, this is the very latest update from our Practice (as you all know the goalposts are changing all the time and the workload is huge, but this is accurate at the time of writing this article).The majority of our Village Surgeries Group (VSG)...
Thank you to everyone who has positively commented and thanked us for the priority designated shopping slots for key workers.AND, to lift everyone's spirits still further, we are offering FREE coffee, all day, this Friday (22 January).This isn't any FREE coffee — this is 'LAVAZZA COFFEE' you shout — Italy's favourite espresso!Stay safe everyone and please remember...
Sportsmans Arms Car Park
Sportsmans Arms Car Park