The Bolesworth International Horse Show.
There will be Grand Prix and Freestyle Classes with Demonstrations from the industry greats!
- On Thursday 14 June, Bolesworth is set to host a number of prestigious dressage stars heading to the stunning venue.
- Her Royal Highness Princess Sirivannavari "Siri" Nariratana Vajiralongkorn from Thailand is set to compete in the Small Tour classes alongside a number of global dressage stars Carl Hester and Britain's golden girl, Charlotte Dujardin who are set to compete this year.
- Dressage fans can enjoy watching top horses and riders with the competition focus getting underway on Wednesday, 13 June with the CDI*** Dressage Grand Prix, the Small Tour Inter 1 Freestyle to Music as well as the Viewing Trials for the Young Dressage Horse World Championships as five, six and seven-year-old stages.
- On the Thursday classes include the CDI*** Dressage Grand Prix Special and CDI*** Dressage Freestyle as well as an FEI Pony Team Test, a Viewing Trial for the Pony Europeans later in the year.
- To add to the dressage excitement, Van Olst Horses and Carl Hester will be giving a demonstration on Thursday afternoon of the show, 14 June.
Activity Spotlight: Riders Confirmed!
- On the home front British favourite John Whitaker is set to compete alongside his nephew William, as well as leading names Robert Smith, Keith Shore and US-based Brit, Amanda Derbyshire. Returning is Apple founder's daughter, Eve Jobs.
- The Irish contingent looks set to be as strong as ever with Shane Breen, Conor Swail and Darragh Kenny all confirmed to take part while American riders Laura Kraut and Lauren Hough.
For details regarding all the upcoming events ....