The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Beer Festival Committee: October 2015
THE WAIT IS OVER ...........
Tickets for the annual Tattenhall Beer Festival to be held on 16 and 17 October, are now on sale.
Admission to this 'Purely Local' event is by ticket only. Tickets are £5 each (which includes your cherished Tattenhall Beer Festival glass, your collectable souvenir brochure and, of course, your first glass of beer). Strips of additional tickets are available thereafter — you might want to sample all 16 of our locally sourced beers!!
Tickets are on sale at the following outlets before the event but may also be purchased on the door:
* The Post Office
* The Letters Inn
We will post further information, nearer to the event but .... to send the tastebuds into overdrive ....
* 16 local beers and 3 ciders all produced within 35 miles of the Barbour Institute.
* For non-beer drinkers, we're serving Hunters Cheshire Gin and a selection of wines and soft drinks.
* Food will be a traditional Ploughman's, including local cheeses, pork pies and artisan bread.
* In addition to the evening sessions, a quieter lunchtime session will also be held in the Barbour Institute from 12.00noon — 15.00hrs on Saturday 17 October.
* Entertainment will be eclectic with a guest appearance by the Tattenhall Singers on both evenings.
* All profits will be divided equally between Claire House Children's Hospice & the British Lung Foundation.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
We reported back in January of the exciting changes that are about to take place in SPAR on the High Street — and we don't just mean with the new juicer which has been an outstanding success!CLICK HERE to see the changes that are ahead.....With this in mind, and to create as...
Do you love LEGO — then look no further!Another half term (and beyond) activity. Discover the world's biggest felines as you've never seen them before! Get up close to an incredible collection of 12 Big Cats, unbelievably crafted from thousands of LEGO bricks in this exhibition located in Dragon's Garden at Chester Zoo. There are also ten other smaller animals made of LEGO...
Come along to The Loss Cafe.The next meeting is Friday 22nd February 10am until 11.30am where we will be discussing Grief Management.We are a free community group where you can have a cuppa and a cake with like-minded people.CLICK IMAGE TO...
At The Flacca
Tattenhall Recreation Club