The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Beer Festival Committee: October 2015
THE WAIT IS OVER ...........
Tickets for the annual Tattenhall Beer Festival to be held on 16 and 17 October, are now on sale.
Admission to this 'Purely Local' event is by ticket only. Tickets are £5 each (which includes your cherished Tattenhall Beer Festival glass, your collectable souvenir brochure and, of course, your first glass of beer). Strips of additional tickets are available thereafter — you might want to sample all 16 of our locally sourced beers!!
Tickets are on sale at the following outlets before the event but may also be purchased on the door:
* The Post Office
* The Letters Inn
We will post further information, nearer to the event but .... to send the tastebuds into overdrive ....
* 16 local beers and 3 ciders all produced within 35 miles of the Barbour Institute.
* For non-beer drinkers, we're serving Hunters Cheshire Gin and a selection of wines and soft drinks.
* Food will be a traditional Ploughman's, including local cheeses, pork pies and artisan bread.
* In addition to the evening sessions, a quieter lunchtime session will also be held in the Barbour Institute from 12.00noon — 15.00hrs on Saturday 17 October.
* Entertainment will be eclectic with a guest appearance by the Tattenhall Singers on both evenings.
* All profits will be divided equally between Claire House Children's Hospice & the British Lung Foundation.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Last week, around 100 children and their families attended a magical story-telling event at Gifford Lea.'Capturing Christmas', highlighted the fantastic community spirit at Gifford Lea, with children, families and residents not only embracing the festivities, but bringing all generations together.Schools throughout the region had previously received baubles for the children to...
The winning numbers drawn on Saturday at the Village Christmas Market were:£50 number 64£25 number 56£15 number 34The Next draw will be held on Friday 11th January at the Village...
At the December meeting of the Parish Council, it was agreed to support the introduction of the 'Green Dog Walkers' Project, designed to encourage individuals to pick up their 'dog poo'.Tattenhall Online has published several stories regarding this ongoing problem within the village and whilst it is accepted that many residents are very responsible dog owners, there remain...
Tattenhall Library CH3 9AH
Gifford Lea, Frog Lane, Tattenhall
Eric's Coffee Bar - Gifford Lea