The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
PPG: April 2020
Following the circulation of the PPG Newsletter No. 10 which was tucked inside the most recent Parish News Magazine, we informed everyone that we would be undertaking our second Patient Survey in April.
Many positive changes between our two surgeries at Tattenhall and Farndon have taken place since our 2018 Survey and most of which were a direct outcome of your suggestions.
- The complete redecoration of the Farndon Surgery to bring it up to the standards of the Tattenhall Surgery
- Solving the parking issues at Farndon Surgery which were a huge problem
- Updating of the Village Surgeries Website to create a more user-friendly experience
- Increasing the number of patients who now have Patient Access and which allows individuals to book online appointments, order medication, view their own medical record etc.
- The very successful inaugural 'Health Hub Day' which took place last September
- An increase in 'Dementia Friends' and the formation of a local Steering Group
- Spotlighting a raft of local services which seek to support and promote healthier lifestyles, prevent rural isolation and improve condition management
- Closer working relations with other Patient Participation Groups in the Rural Alliance
With COVID-19, it is impossible for us to undertake our 2020 Survey currently, nor will it be possible to issue our next quarterly Newsletter. That said, we'll keep you updated with all news from the Village Surgeries Group and don't forget you can look at the VSG Website too CLICK HERE.
If you did not receive the Newsletter, or are new to the village, then all Newsletters can be accessed on our PPG Page CLICK HERE.
Keep well and safe all of you.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The Parish News will NOT be published in February but we are looking for contributions for a uplifting Spring edition for March. ( Deadline is beginning of February).Do you have any contributions for a page celebrating Mums and Grandmas ( for Mother's Day)?Photos of Tattenhall in spring ( snowdrops, lambs etc).Any special thank you messages to local heroes who have helped out and made...
West Cheshire Rural U3A continues to operate. Our next meeting is on January 21st 2021 and will take place online (see attached poster for detail).The Poetry Reading Group and the Ukulele Group also continue online. We are also hoping to start a second Book Group in 2021.If you would like to join us, then please contact our membership secretary Hilary Scarratt. https://u3...
The rain just kept on coming and Facebook and other platforms have been full of information regarding road closures, raised manhole covers, full culverts, blocked gutters and saturated ground. And then it SNOWED!Tattenhall has clearly not escaped.There is flooding at Old Mill Place and in Millfield (in just minutes) and roads are now completely under water.The volume of rain has been...
Sportsmans Arms Car Park
Sportsmans Arms Car Park
St Alban's Church