The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
PPG: April 2020
Following the circulation of the PPG Newsletter No. 10 which was tucked inside the most recent Parish News Magazine, we informed everyone that we would be undertaking our second Patient Survey in April.
Many positive changes between our two surgeries at Tattenhall and Farndon have taken place since our 2018 Survey and most of which were a direct outcome of your suggestions.
- The complete redecoration of the Farndon Surgery to bring it up to the standards of the Tattenhall Surgery
- Solving the parking issues at Farndon Surgery which were a huge problem
- Updating of the Village Surgeries Website to create a more user-friendly experience
- Increasing the number of patients who now have Patient Access and which allows individuals to book online appointments, order medication, view their own medical record etc.
- The very successful inaugural 'Health Hub Day' which took place last September
- An increase in 'Dementia Friends' and the formation of a local Steering Group
- Spotlighting a raft of local services which seek to support and promote healthier lifestyles, prevent rural isolation and improve condition management
- Closer working relations with other Patient Participation Groups in the Rural Alliance
With COVID-19, it is impossible for us to undertake our 2020 Survey currently, nor will it be possible to issue our next quarterly Newsletter. That said, we'll keep you updated with all news from the Village Surgeries Group and don't forget you can look at the VSG Website too CLICK HERE.
If you did not receive the Newsletter, or are new to the village, then all Newsletters can be accessed on our PPG Page CLICK HERE.
Keep well and safe all of you.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
OPAL Wins Queen's AwardLocal charity Older People Active Lives (OPAL) has been awarded The Queen's Award for Voluntary Service. Tattenhall is one of six West Cheshire village volunteer groups that make up OPAL, rural West Cheshire's own special charity.The Queen's Award for Voluntary Service is the highest award given to local volunteer groups across the UK to recognise...
Short Story Competition and there will be prizes!"In Spring 2020 the world suddenly changed"Tattenhall Lockdown Story CompetitionWhat a curious time this is — no school- no meeting friends in the park or visiting cousins or grandparents. Who would have imagined such a world?Well, here's a chance to let your imagination run wild and write your part of...
Phil Bunt sent us a few lockdown general photos he took of the village by drone from the Flacca in mid-May. Phil is registered with the civil aviation authority to fly drones responsibly and safely within the law.Will we ever see such scenes again? Let's hope not, even though they are magnificent in their own way. Thanks to Phil, we have this historical record to remind us of the effort...
St Alban's Church