The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
PPG: December 2019
At our recent AGM, one or two of our patient footprint requested that we publicise and promote details of our monthly meetings on Tattenhall Online.
The next meeting of your PPG, therefore, is to be held on Tuesday 17 December at 6.30pm in the Surgery at Tattenhall (we alternate meetings between Tattenhall and Farndon).
From January 2020 we will ensure that all our monthly meetings appear on the Tattenhall Online Calendar. Don't forget that information is regularly circulated in our quarterly PPG Newsletter, on our PPG Noticeboards (there is one in each surgery) and on the Village Surgeries Group Website.
As a reminder, the role of the PPG is:
- To be a 'critical friend' to the VSG
- Advise the VSG on the patient perspective and provide insight into the responsiveness and quality of services.
- Encourage patients to take greater responsibility for their own and their family's health.
- Carry out surveys into the views of those who use the VSG and to report back on these findings.
- Organise health promotion events and improve health literacy.
- Provide regular updates and communication with the VSG and the wider patient population.
We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday 17 December.
The PPG wishes to thank all our patients for their continued support — 'Merry Christmas' everyone.