The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
PPG: December 2019
At our recent AGM, one or two of our patient footprint requested that we publicise and promote details of our monthly meetings on Tattenhall Online.
The next meeting of your PPG, therefore, is to be held on Tuesday 17 December at 6.30pm in the Surgery at Tattenhall (we alternate meetings between Tattenhall and Farndon).
From January 2020 we will ensure that all our monthly meetings appear on the Tattenhall Online Calendar. Don't forget that information is regularly circulated in our quarterly PPG Newsletter, on our PPG Noticeboards (there is one in each surgery) and on the Village Surgeries Group Website.
As a reminder, the role of the PPG is:
- To be a 'critical friend' to the VSG
- Advise the VSG on the patient perspective and provide insight into the responsiveness and quality of services.
- Encourage patients to take greater responsibility for their own and their family's health.
- Carry out surveys into the views of those who use the VSG and to report back on these findings.
- Organise health promotion events and improve health literacy.
- Provide regular updates and communication with the VSG and the wider patient population.
We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday 17 December.
The PPG wishes to thank all our patients for their continued support — 'Merry Christmas' everyone.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
All those keen photographers get out this weekend alongside those birdwatchers, hope for good weather and good light and take part in this event.Gifford Lea are holding a photograph competition this weekend to support the RSPB Bird watch campaign, lucky winner will receive a voucher dinner for 2 in our restaurant.Details can be found on our FB link below:bit.ly/gl-birdwatch. Best photograph...
What is changing?From spring 2020, organ donation in England will move to an 'opt out' system. You may also hear it referred to as 'Max and Keira's Law'.This means that all adults in England will be considered to have agreed to be an organ donor when they die unless they have recorded a decision not to donate or are in one of the excluded groups. (See the link below for...
The Letters Inn