The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: June 2016
Tattenhall has an extraordinary weekend lined up.
To ensure you know what's happening, we list below the weekend events:
Saturday 11 June
- Worm Fest 2016 at Tattenhall Park School (12.30-3.30pm — Wiggle Off is at 1.30pm)
- The Studio is hosting 2 sessions of 'Gong Bath and Sound Relaxation' (12.30-1.30pm and 1.45-2.45pm) — ring Jill on 01829 771895
- TADs — a third night of theatre in the village in celebration of 20 years of this fantastic amateur dramatics organisation — tickets may still available from Complement.
Sunday 12 June
- Tattenhall Croquet Club starts its season at the new croquet lawn between 11.00am-4.00pm. Come along, enjoy some refreshments and try your hand at croquet at the Recreation Club.
- Tattenhall Cricket Club play host to Hawk Green this Sunday 12 June at 1pm when the last 2 teams in Cheshire & Clwyd go for the Regional Final at our beautiful County ground 'The Flacca'.
- Party on the Park — in celebration of Her Majesty's 90th birthday, everyone is invited to a Party on the Park between 4.00-700pm. We look forward to seeing you.
We wish our readers a terrific weekend!
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The last home fixture of this somewhat shortened season saw Tattenhall host one of their rivals from last year's campaign, Northwich CC. With the prospect of 'End of Seasons Fines' after the match, combined with the wonderful late summer weather, there was plenty of energy pre- match, particularly when our captain decided we would be drawing straws to decide the batting line up...
High St Car Park, MALPAS
Sportsman's Car Park