The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: June 2016
Tattenhall has an extraordinary weekend lined up.
To ensure you know what's happening, we list below the weekend events:
Saturday 11 June
- Worm Fest 2016 at Tattenhall Park School (12.30-3.30pm — Wiggle Off is at 1.30pm)
- The Studio is hosting 2 sessions of 'Gong Bath and Sound Relaxation' (12.30-1.30pm and 1.45-2.45pm) — ring Jill on 01829 771895
- TADs — a third night of theatre in the village in celebration of 20 years of this fantastic amateur dramatics organisation — tickets may still available from Complement.
Sunday 12 June
- Tattenhall Croquet Club starts its season at the new croquet lawn between 11.00am-4.00pm. Come along, enjoy some refreshments and try your hand at croquet at the Recreation Club.
- Tattenhall Cricket Club play host to Hawk Green this Sunday 12 June at 1pm when the last 2 teams in Cheshire & Clwyd go for the Regional Final at our beautiful County ground 'The Flacca'.
- Party on the Park — in celebration of Her Majesty's 90th birthday, everyone is invited to a Party on the Park between 4.00-700pm. We look forward to seeing you.
We wish our readers a terrific weekend!
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
We are very excited to announce that we will be re-opening our Aldford and Tattenhall salons on Wednesday 2nd December.December is a very busy month for us and we now have limited availability until after Christmas. We are working to fit in as many appointments as possible whilst adhering to the latest guidelines.To book an appointment please call/message us on 07889 249 349.Until...
Many of you will have noticed the spectacular skeins of pink-footed geese flying over the village in the mornings and evenings recently. The first photo was taken from the Sandstone Trail one misty day this week. CLICK ON images to enlargeThe geese we see are mainly roosting in the Dee Estuary within the Burton Mere Wetlands RSPB site and fly south to graze on grain, winter cereals...
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the provisions of Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 the effect of which will be to prohibit traffic on the following lengths of roads in Tattenhall Ward to enable Carriageway repairs works to be carried out by Cheshire West And Chester CouncilNewton LaneNothing in the Order shall prevent driving upon the said lengths of road of any vehicle...
Sportsman's Car Park
St Alban's Church