The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
VSG/PPG: January 2021
We know how frustrating the waiting is in receiving the 'call' for your first vaccine.
To dispel any anecdotal comments and/or misinformation, this is the very latest update from our Practice (as you all know the goalposts are changing all the time and the workload is huge, but this is accurate at the time of writing this article).
- The majority of our Village Surgeries Group (VSG) patients over the age of 80 years and who were able to attend the vaccination centre at Cheshire View, have now been vaccinated
- This week, our Care Home patients and front line VSG staff are being vaccinated
- The Practice will then be vaccinating our patients of 80 years and over who are either housebound or who were unable to access Cheshire View
- The Practice will then begin to invite patients in the 75-79 age group to Cheshire View and will then start to invite patients in the 70-74 age profile and those who are clinically extremely vulnerable (shielding patients) over the age of 16
- Please be assured that the VSG will contact you when it is the right time for you to be vaccinated
- Please also note: Patients have so far been contacted via telephone. However, in the coming weeks the VSG are looking to introduce text invites to those patients who have a mobile phone. The Practice will continue to contact patients via telephone where they don't have a mobile number.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support during these very difficult times. Our VSG staff are working tirelessly under very emotional circumstances.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
In this series, we spend 10 minutes talking to someone who lives or works in Tattenhall and share our findings with you.Today, we're talking to Parish Councillor Norman Sharp.How are you?As well as can be expected for an 85 year old who thinks he's 25.Where are you from?I was born in Chester and lived there until I moved to TattenhallHow long have you lived in...
We are hiring.....cook wanted 3 to 4 days a week, 9 til 3 to start beginning of April in our busy kitchen and bakery. Previous experience required, the right person needs to be honest hard working and enjoy being part of a great friendly team for more info or to apply contact Alison by emailinfo@alisons...
Mzzz B's March Garden BlogSpring is definitely in the air, there are days when the sun is shining and you can feel its warmth, the birds are singing, alongside those grey days and frosty nights, that make you remember that winter is still with us for a while yet.The spring bulbs are always a wonderful sight especially when the sun is shining. Crocuses just open up to suck in the sunshine...
Sportsmans Arms Car Park