The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: July 2016
You must act now to register your comments regarding the removal of the Post Office counter service out of the Spar Store and back to Pluto House.
Any comments received after 5 July will not be accepted.
The Post Office is keen to hear your views on this proposal, particularly in the following areas:
* How suitable do you think the new location and premises are?
* Are the new premises easy for you to get into and is the inside easily accessible?
* Do you have any concerns about the new location?
* If so, do you have any suggestions that could help make it better for you?
* Are there any local community issues which you think could be affected by the proposed move?
* Is there anything you particularly like about the proposed change?
Comments or questions should be sent to the Communication and Consultation Team using any of the following methods:
* To be directed to the online questionnaire use this link and branch code -https://www.postofficeviews.co.uk/liveconsultation.php -- Branch Code 342614
* If you wish to email specific comments to the Team, then address your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you wish to speak to anyone, the Customer Helpline is 03457 22 33 44 or Textphone 03457 22 33 55
* Should you wish to send your comments by post, then the address is 'FREEPOST Your Comments' -- this is the full address to use and no further address details are required but please be aware that items sent by Freepost take at least 2 working days to arrive.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The reward for braving the heavy showers recently were these views when the sun came out. They were taken from the Sandstone Trail on Bulkeley Hill .CLICK ON images to enlargeOf special interest was the view of one of the telescopes at Jodrell Bank seemingly floating in the mist on the horizon, The Jodrell Bank Observatory hosts a number of radio telescopes, and is part of the Jodrell Bank...
If, like me, you have been out walking in and around the village, you might well have noticed the new signage which is up — see image'The Little Gift Maker and Studio', located adjacent to Tattenhall News on the High Street, is set to open on 3 November.Visit their new and exciting website by CLICKING HERE where you can get a feel of their...
West Cheshire Rural U3A meetings continue online. Our next meeting is on the 19th November when our speaker will be Ken Pye. Ken's talk is titled "Curious and Amazing Tales of Liverpool" Ken is an experienced presenter delivering a number of talks online. You can find out more about Ken at his website CLICK HERE....
Sportsman's Car Park