The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: April 2016
We have our first submission for 'April', submitted by a local 'Tattenhall Shepherdess'.
These inquisitive sheep are '... currently grazing on land farmed by Robin Langford in Tattenhall ...'.
You have just three weeks to submit your April entries.
There are some fantastic prizes to be won every month, as well as 3 very special December 2016 prizes!
We remind you of our principal Terms and Conditions:
1. Send in a photograph that you have taken of Tattenhall, together with your name, contact number and a brief description of the photograph.
2. Members of the Website Photographic Committee will select that photograph which they consider to be the outright monthly winner e.g. 'March Photo of the Month'.
6. No members of the Webteam shall be allowed to submit entries.
1. Each month, the outright winner will receive a £20 Voucher donated by Thom Morton to be spent at Spar.
2. During the month of December, winners will be announced in reverse order during the first 3 weeks of the month i.e. on 7 December we will announce our 3rd Prize winner; on 14 December we will announce our 2nd Prize winner and on 21 December (just in time for Christmas) we will announce our 1st Prize '2016 Tattenhall Online Photographer of the Year'.
We look forward to receiving your photographs.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
As summer changes to autumn, TWiG (Tattenhall Wildlife Group) will again be coppicing the hazels which they manage at the edge of Jubilee Wood.The response to TWiG's sustainable initiative has been absolutely staggering; both locally and from further afield.Individuals and groups from as far as the Wirral, Merseyside, Warrington, Penyffordd, Rowton and Chester have previously collected...
What happens when you grow and show? You have the recipe for a great family day out as proved on Sunday when the Tattenhall Garden Society (TGS), along with the Tattenhall Allotments Association (TAA), had their annual show at the Tattenhall allotment site. The "allotmenteers" had had their 10th birthday party on Saturday afternoon then on Sunday they joined with the...
High St Car Park, MALPAS
Sportsman's Car Park