The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: February 2016
You have just 2 weeks left to submit your February photographs of this special place in which we live!
Yesterday we featured 'Fallen Oak' and today we feature 'Winter Sunset' — keep those photos coming in!!
There are some fantastic prizes to be won every month, as well as some very special December 2016 prizes!
We remind you of our Terms and Conditions ...
1. From this month (and every month between February-November 2016), we ask you to send in a spectacular photograph that you may have taken of Tattenhall, together with your name, contact number and a brief description of the photograph.
2. Members of the Website Photographic Committee will select what they consider to be the 'Top 3' photographs each month and from these, that photograph which they consider to be the outright monthly winner e.g. 'February Photo of the Month'.
3. These photographs will be displayed on our Website monthly and will also be included in a photographic gallery.
4. At the end of November, therefore, there will be a bank of the best 30 photographs taken throughout the year and those that the Website Photographic Committee consider to be the 'Top 10' for 2016.
5. In the month of December, our '1st', '2nd' and '3rd' Prizes will be awarded to those individuals who are considered by the Website Photographic Committee to have submitted quite the best 3 photographs of the year.
6. No members of the Webteam shall be allowed to submit entries.
1. Each month (February-November inclusive), the outright monthly winner will receive a £20 Voucher to spend on the High Street.
2. During the month of December, the winners will be announced in reverse order during the first 3 weeks of the month i.e. on 7 December we will announce our 3rd Prize winner; on 14 December we will announce our 2nd Prize winner and on 21 December (just in time for Christmas) we will announce our 1st Prize '2016 Photographer of the Year'.
We should like to thank our fantastic local business Sponsors:
1. Thom Morton of Spar, in providing a £20 voucher to each monthly winner, to be spent in store on the High Street. Thom has also pledged a stunning hamper for the overall 'Tattenhall Online Photographer of the Year 2016' in December.
2. Alison Pritchard of Alison's Kitchen in providing a Christmas Voucher to be spent in the coffee shop, a large Christmas Cake and a batch of delicious homemade Mince Pies to take all the worry out of your Christmas 2016 preparations.
3. Whilst, Jamie Bunce, Managing Director of Inspired Villages, has pledged the necessary 'bubbly' to give your 2016 Christmas Celebrations an absolute fizz.
(just click on image to enlarge)
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The Department for Transport (DfT) has announced that Beeston and Tarporley Station Reopening Group has been successful in their bid to the Beeching Reversal 'Ideas Fund' for resources to progress the project to the next stage of development.Michael Flynn, Chairman of the Beeston and Tarporley Station Reopening Group, commented:"This is just the start of a long process, but it...
Tattenhall Gardening Society has decided to hold another zoom meeting December 9th at 7.30 pm This will be a fun quiz about all things about gardening and gardens. Join them with a Christmas hat, a mince pie and a glass of mulled wine, or whatever will help you to get into the festive spirit! It will hopefully be interactive and a fun, relaxed evening.Just to get you thinking one of our...
We are very excited to announce that we will be re-opening our Aldford and Tattenhall salons on Wednesday 2nd December.December is a very busy month for us and we now have limited availability until after Christmas. We are working to fit in as many appointments as possible whilst adhering to the latest guidelines.To book an appointment please call/message us on 07889 249 349.Until...
Sportsman's Car Park
St Alban's Church