The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Barbara Garner: November 2019
The TaCTile winter show is being held on 17th November, 10am-3pm at the Barbour Institute.
This year TaCTile are delighted to be joined by:
- Kirsti Brown — Hand-built stoneware ceramics inspired by westerly coastal regions of Wales and Scotland. kirstibrownceramics.co.uk
- The Ceramic Botanist: Louise Condon — Botanical and wild flower pieces that document the change in the seasons, the growth pattern and variety of plants. louisecondondesigns.co.uk
- Roz Mellor — Traditional silver-smithing techniques, transform flat metal sheet into tactile 3d forms with weathered patinas and vitreous enamel. rozmellor.co.uk
- Carol's Garden: Carol Siddorn — Wreaths and decorations made from her own grown and dried flowers, seedheads and leaves, plus details of workshops, and Christmas orders. CarolsGarden.co.uk
- Mary Pilkington — A variety of new designs in Kiln Formed Glass. Bowls, wall hangings, landscapes in glass and a unique range of jewellery.
CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Alison's Country Kitchen re-opens 6th July with social distancing measures in place. Home deliveries will also continue.See update below:"I am just writing to thank you for your continued support during what has been a very difficult time for myself, the hospitality trade and many people. We love our coffee shop and being part of the community and...
Pluto House Gift Shop expands product rangeAs from Thursday, 2nd July, flower arrangements designed by Cat-Kins Flowers will be on sale at Pluto House Gift Shop, located within our village Post Office..You can find more details about the flowers and business on Facebook CLICK HERE and Instagram 'flowers by...
.The Village Market is back outside the Barbour Institute from 9.00 — 11 am every Friday with home baking, Jams, Vegetables and a variety of...
Outside the Barbour
St Alban's Church
St Alban's Church