The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Office of Antoinette Sandbach: April 2019
Whilst it might be argued that most of the nation continues to suffer from' Brexit Fatigue', we publish below the summary findings from the Online Survey which was conducted by our MP, Antoinette Sandbach.
These findings have been received from the Office of our Eddisbury MP for immediate release:
- The online survey run by Antoinette Sandbach MP had more than 1,500 responses in less than 1 week.
- It showed that a 'no deal' Brexit was vehemently opposed by two thirds of respondents and that Eddisbury constituents thought that revoking Article 50 was preferable to no deal.
- The most popular Brexit deal of all (reflected in the 1500 responses) was for Common Market 2.0, which would see the UK maintaining its economic ties with the continent while leaving the political institutions of the EU — such as the ECJ and CAP.
- The least popular option was for a Canada style deal, the so called 'hard-Brexit' option.
- It also showed that if a second referendum was held, respondents would lean heavily towards remain.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
.The Village Market is back outside the Barbour Institute from 9.00 — 11 am every Friday with home baking, Jams, Vegetables and a variety of...
OCEAN WAVE FRESH FISH Each and every Wednesday, 3-4pm at the Sportsman Arms, your AMAZING village has an AMAZING selection of fresh fish and seafood brought directly from Fleetwood quayside.All our fish is fresh, NEVER frozen. There's no minimum spend. We prepare all fish to your requirements.All forms of payment accepted.New customers ALWAYS welcome.For orders or enquiries call...
It really is time to enjoy your garden, sit back and look at the results of your hard work, pick your vegetables, and pick flowers to enjoy in the house, and just get every benefit from being outdoors!However that doesn't mean that there aren't still a few things to do in the garden! Which to my mind is one of the best things of a garden, it is not a chore, it is a delight that...
Outside the Barbour
St Alban's Church
St Alban's Church