The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Allium: March 2019
On Sunday 5 May (the Bank Holiday Weekend), Allium are hosting a Spring Masquerade Ball, with a charity raffle in aid of The Park Primary School.
Tickets are now on sale, so be swift to avoid disappointment.
The details are:
- Date — Sunday 5 May
- Arrival — 6.43pm — Canapés & Fizz on Arrival
- Followed by — a 3 Course Dinner
- Live Music and Dancing (until late) ...
Buy tickets for Tattenhall Spring Ball (select full ticket or half ticket):
- Full ticket £30 per person to include Canapés & Fizz on Arrival, dinner, raffle, live music, disco and dancing CLICK HERE
- Half Ticket £10 per person to include live music, disco and dancing CLICK HERE
We look forward to seeing you.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Below are the details of this walk, being led by Marjorie, including a picture she took last year.Trefriw, Llanrhychwen and the river Dee.A small group of us did this walk last year, it's being repeated for those who had to miss it.This is a lovely walk of either 6 or 7.5 miles in and above the Conwy valley, from Trefriw. We go uphill past the Fairy Falls and through...
@ the Flacca
Meet at Play Area
The Barbour Institute