The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Thom Morton: May 2016
The Bank Holiday Weekend is over and our visitors have left, so please remember to act on the proposed Post Office relocation back to Pluto House.
If you support the proposal, then it is vital that you complete the online questionnaire (link below) or make contact with the Post Office Communication & Consultation Team.
Dates and Deadlines
- Public Consultation ends 5 July 2016
- Proposed Month of Change August 2016
- To be directed to the online questionnaire use this link and branch code — https://www.postofficeviews.co.uk/liveconsultation.php — Branch Code 342614
- If you wish to email specific comments to the Team, then address your email to email@example.com
- If you wish to speak to anyone, the Customer Helpline is 03457 22 33 44 or Textphone 03457 22 33 55
- Should you wish to send your comments by post, then the address is 'FREEPOST Your Comments' — this is the full address to use and no further address details are required but please be aware that items sent by Freepost take at least 2 working days to arrive.
Responses received after the deadline will not be considered.
'Use it' OR 'Lose it' - act now if you support the move back to Pluto House.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
With the War Memorial cordoned off, a focus for Remembrance this year will very much be around our War Horse which is adjacent to the Memorial itself.David Bish, our local Poppy Appeal Organiser, has already placed 44 wooden crosses at the site — there being 44* names on our War Memorial — and has sent us this poignant image.For newcomers to the village and for those who might have forgotten...
The November meeting of the Parish Council, will be held on Monday 2nd November at 7.30pm via a Zoom call. Please note you should email or ring the clerk in advance to be given login details.As always, the draft minutes from the previous meeting can be found on the Parish Council website or by CLICKING HERE.Similarly, the agenda...
Sportsman's Car Park
St Alban's Church