The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Homewatch: August 2019
The local Homewatch organisation has sent in the dates of Police surgeries to be held in Tattenhall and District. If you would like to discuss any matters with the local police force this is your opportunity.
They are as follows:
- Hargrave and Huxley Parish Council Meeting 5.00 pm at the Village Hall
- Huxley on 1st September CH3 9BG
- Dragon Hall Police Station 5-6 pm on 6th September CH3 9DU
- Dragon Hall Police Station 2-3 pm on 11th September CH3 9DU
- Tattenhall PCSO Surgery 11-12 am at Alison's Country Cafe on 12th September CH3 9PX
- Dragon Hall Police Station 4-5 pm on 21st September CH3 9DU
- Dragon Hall Police Station 2-3 pm on 23rd August CH3 9DU
- Dragon Hall Police Station 2-3 pm on 27th September CH3 9DU
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
All Stars & Dynamos Cricket... What an Evening!What an evening we had with the All Stars (5-8 year-olds) and Dynamos (8-11 year-olds) Cricket Tasters. Everyone had fun, and now we can't wait to start the main programmes on Monday, 17 May!Running for 8 weeks, these programmes will provide fun, action-packed skills development sessions for Primary girls...
Many of you will recall that following the flood event, Tattenhall Wildlife Group (TWiG) immediately contacted Bolesworth Estate, to determine whether the next Phase of flood management on the Mill Brook might be undertaken and so reduce future flood risk.The key objective is to hold back flood water at times of peak flow overspill from the Mill Brook further upstream at China Meadow.The good...
Sportsmans Arms Car Park