The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: March 2019
Tattenhall has changed much in recent years with new housing developments and lots of new residents moving into the area.
There are important local issues which matter to the village such as the lack of open space, maintaining the vitality of our High Street, car parking, future planning needs, community initiatives, speed limit enforcements, the Review of our Neighbourhood Plan — the list goes on.
- It is important that the composition of the Parish Council reflects the diversity of our changing village and that we are equipped to embrace the challenges (and rewards) of the future.
- It is also important that we are prepared in passing the baton on during the next decade; many of our Parish Councillors have given a huge commitment over many many years.
- 15 Seats are available and wouldn't it be terrific if at least 15 or more candidates put themselves forward on this occasion
'Our Village Matters' — make a difference and get involved.
On 2 May 2019 there are:
- Cheshire West and Chester Council (CWaC) Elections, and
- Elections for our own Parish Council, here in Tattenhall and its immediate District
You can view 'How to Become A Councillor and Why' by CLICKING HERE.
If you are interested in standing for Tattenhall & District Parish Council and would like to find out more, then please do not hesitate to contact the Parish Council CLICK HERE and don't forget that you can pop into the Country Market where the PC has a presence every Friday morning.
Cheshire West and Chester Council are also holding some events you might like to attend.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The Parish Council is getting an increasing number of complaints regarding hedges overhanging various pavements around the Village.If your hedge runs along a pavement please make sure it is cut well back so as not to cause an...
Tattenhall Cricket Club will be holding Fun sessions for all primary school aged boys and girls at Tattenhall sports club with Henry Dobson and other qualified cricket coaches.This will take place EVERY Monday starting today August 10th- 14th September.Under 9's (up to year 4 ) 5-6 pm Under 11's (years 5-6) 6-7pmIn accordance with our ECB Clubmark Accreditation, all players must...
This popular, free and not for profit magazine, has always been full of local information, news, club events and acted as a handy directory of local businesses. It is the community of Tattenhall all together in one monthly publication. In a digital world it can sometimes be easy to overlook that there is still a part of the community without internet access who rely on the printed word. The...
Sportsman's Car Park
Outside the Barbour