The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: March 2019
Tattenhall has changed much in recent years with new housing developments and lots of new residents moving into the area.
There are important local issues which matter to the village such as the lack of open space, maintaining the vitality of our High Street, car parking, future planning needs, community initiatives, speed limit enforcements, the Review of our Neighbourhood Plan — the list goes on.
- It is important that the composition of the Parish Council reflects the diversity of our changing village and that we are equipped to embrace the challenges (and rewards) of the future.
- It is also important that we are prepared in passing the baton on during the next decade; many of our Parish Councillors have given a huge commitment over many many years.
- 15 Seats are available and wouldn't it be terrific if at least 15 or more candidates put themselves forward on this occasion
'Our Village Matters' — make a difference and get involved.
On 2 May 2019 there are:
- Cheshire West and Chester Council (CWaC) Elections, and
- Elections for our own Parish Council, here in Tattenhall and its immediate District
You can view 'How to Become A Councillor and Why' by CLICKING HERE.
If you are interested in standing for Tattenhall & District Parish Council and would like to find out more, then please do not hesitate to contact the Parish Council CLICK HERE and don't forget that you can pop into the Country Market where the PC has a presence every Friday morning.
Cheshire West and Chester Council are also holding some events you might like to attend.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Mindfulness Classes at the Community Room, St Alban's Church13th December 2019 12-00 to 1-30 pmLed by Manny Emslie — Click here for more info.This is a follow on from the November meeting "How Mindfulness helps in Grief and Pain"These classes are informal and friendly. You are invited to come along and enjoy the...
Some of the parents and relatives who attended the recent (19-22 November) production of Evita at Bishop Heber School in Malpas — including your reviewer — would not have realised just what a treat was in store when they made their way to watch their young folk perform. As Evita is sung throughout, it places much greater demands than do most plays on the...
Huxley CE Primary School
St Alban's Community Room