The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: March 2019
Tattenhall has changed much in recent years with new housing developments and lots of new residents moving into the area.
There are important local issues which matter to the village such as the lack of open space, maintaining the vitality of our High Street, car parking, future planning needs, community initiatives, speed limit enforcements, the Review of our Neighbourhood Plan — the list goes on.
- It is important that the composition of the Parish Council reflects the diversity of our changing village and that we are equipped to embrace the challenges (and rewards) of the future.
- It is also important that we are prepared in passing the baton on during the next decade; many of our Parish Councillors have given a huge commitment over many many years.
- 15 Seats are available and wouldn't it be terrific if at least 15 or more candidates put themselves forward on this occasion
'Our Village Matters' — make a difference and get involved.
On 2 May 2019 there are:
- Cheshire West and Chester Council (CWaC) Elections, and
- Elections for our own Parish Council, here in Tattenhall and its immediate District
You can view 'How to Become A Councillor and Why' by CLICKING HERE.
If you are interested in standing for Tattenhall & District Parish Council and would like to find out more, then please do not hesitate to contact the Parish Council CLICK HERE and don't forget that you can pop into the Country Market where the PC has a presence every Friday morning.
Cheshire West and Chester Council are also holding some events you might like to attend.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The February meeting of the Parish Council, will be held on Monday 3rd February at 7.30pm in the Barbour Institute.As always, the draft minutes from the previous meeting can be found on the Parish Council website or by CLICKING HERE.Similarly, the agenda (and associated documents) can be viewed on the Parish Council website in...
Cheshire West and Chester Council is inviting residents to nominate a local war time hero from the borough who is worthy of special recognition.A number of names will be selected from the nominations to be given a unique and permanent tribute, literally, on the streets of the borough. To mark 100 years of Council Housing and the "Homes fit for Heroes" which were...
A new online 'one- stop shop' for people living in west Cheshire has been launched. Live Well Cheshire West allows users to search for information on local services for themselves, family members or people they're caring for. The site will help people who are looking for advice or information on all aspects of local life. This might be health, education, housing, transport, care...
The Letters Inn