The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: March 2019
Tattenhall has changed much in recent years with new housing developments and lots of new residents moving into the area.
There are important local issues which matter to the village such as the lack of open space, maintaining the vitality of our High Street, car parking, future planning needs, community initiatives, speed limit enforcements, the Review of our Neighbourhood Plan — the list goes on.
- It is important that the composition of the Parish Council reflects the diversity of our changing village and that we are equipped to embrace the challenges (and rewards) of the future.
- It is also important that we are prepared in passing the baton on during the next decade; many of our Parish Councillors have given a huge commitment over many many years.
- 15 Seats are available and wouldn't it be terrific if at least 15 or more candidates put themselves forward on this occasion
'Our Village Matters' — make a difference and get involved.
On 2 May 2019 there are:
- Cheshire West and Chester Council (CWaC) Elections, and
- Elections for our own Parish Council, here in Tattenhall and its immediate District
You can view 'How to Become A Councillor and Why' by CLICKING HERE.
If you are interested in standing for Tattenhall & District Parish Council and would like to find out more, then please do not hesitate to contact the Parish Council CLICK HERE and don't forget that you can pop into the Country Market where the PC has a presence every Friday morning.
Cheshire West and Chester Council are also holding some events you might like to attend.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Along with feeders and bird baths, a bird box is high up on the list of a bird's basic needs. As well as providing a home for birds to bring up their families in spring and summer, a bird box will also provide shelter in the winter.When we asked you take photographs of Tattenhall whilst you were on your daily exercise regime (public health social distancing accepted), I think it would...
Our local butcher, Gerry Farrell, has decided to face new challenges. After 18 years of providing us with a friendly and skilful service, he and his wife will take a well-earned holiday for the first time for a number of years, while he decides which direction to take in the future. For once, Gerry was almost stuck for words and failed to think of any jokes to add to those he has...
PARISH NEWSBecause of the Coronavirus crisis, the Tattenhall, Handley and Burwardsley Parish News will not be published until the situation returns to normal.The date of the next publication will be announced in good time for articles to be written and sent in. Advertisers will be contacted soon to review the situation.Jane RichardsSt Alban's...
The Studio, Tattenhall
St Alban's Church
St Alban' Church