We have been listening to customer suggestions and your very positive feedback and we are now ready to act on some of your exciting and fantastic ideas with a re-launch Wednesday 27 June.
And, here's the information that you've all been waiting for ...
- From 27 June, we are re-naming our fantastic venue to 'Allium Bar and Grill' (with rooms)
- We are also having a 'face lift', lightening up our look with a makeover of the exterior paintwork
- We will be re-inventing our menus and drinks list to reflect a more family-friendly dining room and to include grill classics such as steaks, burgers, ribs, wings and salads with just a few surprises thrown in too!
- We will also be introducing a lighter bar snacks menu with complimentary nibbles available all day
- We welcome dogs (we are in the heart of Cheshire and what family doesn't crave a dog) – dogs are welcome to join you in the lounge or our garden.
- In response to many suggestions, we are also having gates installed to the front and side entrances. This will provide extra peace of mind for parents whilst enjoying our beautiful garden.
- We are also extending our range of beers in the bar and will be serving favourites like Thatchers, Carling, Heineken, Budweiser, Estrella and Peroni on tap as well as a selection of local cask ales guaranteed to be the cheapest in the village, whilst retaining our prosecco and extensive range of gins and house cocktails with a new daily 'Happy Hour' between 4pm and 7pm
- We are also introducing a loyalty card scheme which will see free food and drinks in return for your repeat custom
Our re- launch date is Wednesday 27 June and we will have an amazing introductory offer of 50% off your food bill!
We thank you for you fantastic suggestions and hope you all welcome the newly styled 'Allium Bar & Grill'.