The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Christine Zimmermann: August 2017
Our 'Must See', new season collections are arriving weekly.
We are bursting with a new range of clothing, gifts and accessories.
- We are stocking gorgeous knitwear, coatigans, jumpers, ponchos from Suzy D and DECK by Decollage.
- The fab fit super slimming trousers by DECK and high waisted jeans are very much the trend for this season.
- New accessories by Powder Design, hats, gloves, scarves and ponchos; all mix-n-match.
- Autumn collection of handbags by Red Cuckoo in all the new colours of the season — Bordeaux, marine, grey and khaki green.
- Beautiful jewellery pieces from Tutti & Co coming soon and a small collection of their scarves and ponchos.
- Katie Loxton and Joma, new collections arriving soon.
And plenty more to come and see!!
Summer sale continues 40% of all summer clothes, 20% of scarves and handbags, some really good bargains to be had.
I look forward to seeing you ...
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The last home fixture of this somewhat shortened season saw Tattenhall host one of their rivals from last year's campaign, Northwich CC. With the prospect of 'End of Seasons Fines' after the match, combined with the wonderful late summer weather, there was plenty of energy pre- match, particularly when our captain decided we would be drawing straws to decide the batting line up...
Outside Barbour Institute
High St Car Park, MALPAS