Like you needed reminding .... BUT ... Mother's Day/Mothering Sunday falls on Sunday 31 March.
As you think about that special individual, we also urge you to THINK LOCAL at any of our local businesses:
- ALLIUM - A delicious lunch and a complimentary gift for all mothers is a must on 31 March
- DITZY ROSE MAKERY – Nikki will be stocking wonderful hand-tied flowers, jam jar posies, and, of course, will be taking orders. She also stocks a range of beautifully crafted artisan gifts, cards and Nikki's very popular 'Workshop Vouchers' will also be available to purchase
- SPAR TATTENHALL - lots of lovely goodies are on offer – Ferrero Rocher, Thornton and scrumptious Lindt boxed chocolates, together with Spar's ever popular and Award Winning Prosecco – break out the bubbly!
- LEAF – Mamma Mia 123 includes a number of luxurious options with a facial, massage, pedicure and tea/coffee and homemade cake
- PLUTO HOUSE GIFT SHOP – Lesley has every type of card, tissue and wrapping papers, gift bags, ribbons and a selection of fabulous candles
- SALON VIE – popular salon vouchers and gift products are all available in our very own 'on-trend' local salon
- Sportsmans Arms -a delicious lunch with all the family
- St Alban's Church – a Mother's Day posy
- ALISON'S - Pop in and look at the cup cake extravaganza and think about a Tapas Treat for the future too
All of the above are offering wonderful treats and products ... THINK LOCAL
Businesses on our High Street look forward to seeing you in the coming days.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY/Mothering Sunday!