Would you like to meet your MP – if so, Antoinette Sandbach (our local MP) is holding 14 surgeries in just one week!
Our Eddisbury MP commented:
'I'm keen to meet as many constituents as possible over the summer and help with as many issues as I can. During the election I promised that I would open a constituency office in Winsford, which I have done and I regularly hold surgeries; over the summer I'm booked in to a lot of local Village Halls so that I can get out to every corner of the constituency and see people closer to where they live and in their community.'
The main 'Super Surgery Week' will be taking place during the summer holiday on Monday 15th to Friday 19th August 2016.
You can take part in 'Super Surgery Week' by booking an appointment with Antoinette Sandbach. This will allow you to raise any specific issues or concerns that you may have of a personal or policy related nature.
Our MP can then follow up these issues and do what she can to help.
The details are as follows:
* On Monday 15th August Antoinette will be in Malpas, Bickerton and Tattenhall.
* On Tuesday 16th August she will be visiting Tarvin, Barrow and Tarporley.
* On Wednesday 17th August the surgery will be held in Winsford and Worleston.
* On Thursday 18th August Antoinette will be holding the surgery in Sandiway, Little Budworth and Moulton.
* On Friday 19th August she will be in Wrenbury, Faddiley and Audlem.
If you would like to book an appointment please do not hesitate to get in touch with her office by calling 01606 861300 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We remind everyone that Tattenhall Online is apolitical.