This coming weekend is action-packed with local events.
As a quick round up and so that you do not overlook something which might appeal, we list below what is available locally.
- This weekend sees the conclusion of the Bolesworth International Horse Show – they are also offering a Father's Day Extravaganza – act quickly since you might still be able to bag a ticket.
- Beeston Castle is hosting its first ever Kite Flying Festival – this is available to visit on both Saturday and Sunday from 11.00am.
- On Saturday, the St Alban's Fete will take place in the Church grounds between 12noon and 3pm – the weather looks set to be glorious!
- On Saturday too, is an exhibition of Artwork by Brian Smith (entitled 'Farming Memories') – this will take place in the Billiard Room at the Barbour Institute between 10.30am-5pm.
- Also on Saturday, Inspired Villages is holding an 'open day' between 10am-4pm during which will be the unveiling of their latest apartments – pop down and take a look.
- On Sunday evening at 6.30pm in St Alban's Church, is the Ken Griffin Biennial Flute Scholarship.
- And, don't forget that it is Father's Day on Sunday – we have featured lots of businesses where you can 'think local' to support that special person – Pluto House Gift Shop, Spar, Allium, Leaf, Nettle, Bolesworth, Beeston etc.
Have a terrific weekend.