The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: July 2016
Well, the last day of July has been and gone in relation to our final online photographic entries for the monthly £20 voucher prize to be spent at the Spar store in Tattenhall (courtesy of Thom Morton).
Wildlife continues to be a popular theme.
We include an image of a Male Chaffinch, taken at the Marina.
A reminder of our principal Terms and Conditions:
1. Send in a photograph that you have taken of Tattenhall, together with your name, contact number and a brief description of the photograph.
2. Members of the Website Photographic Committee will select that photograph which they consider to be the outright monthly winner e.g. 'March Photo of the Month'.
6. No members of the Webteam shall be allowed to submit entries.
1. Each month, the outright winner will receive a £20 Voucher donated by Thom Morton to be spent at Spar.
2. During the month of December, winners will be announced in reverse order during the first 3 weeks of the month i.e. on 7 December we will announce our 3rd Prize winner; on 14 December we will announce our 2nd Prize winner and on 21 December (just in time for Christmas) we will announce our 1st Prize '2016 Tattenhall Online Photographer of the Year'.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
.The Village Market is back outside the Barbour Institute from 9.00 — 11 am every Friday with home baking, Jams, Vegetables and a variety of...
OCEAN WAVE FRESH FISH Each and every Wednesday, 3-4pm at the Sportsman Arms, your AMAZING village has an AMAZING selection of fresh fish and seafood brought directly from Fleetwood quayside.All our fish is fresh, NEVER frozen. There's no minimum spend. We prepare all fish to your requirements.All forms of payment accepted.New customers ALWAYS welcome.For orders or enquiries call...
It really is time to enjoy your garden, sit back and look at the results of your hard work, pick your vegetables, and pick flowers to enjoy in the house, and just get every benefit from being outdoors!However that doesn't mean that there aren't still a few things to do in the garden! Which to my mind is one of the best things of a garden, it is not a chore, it is a delight that...
Outside the Barbour
St Alban's Church
St Alban's Church