The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: July 2016
Well, the last day of July has been and gone in relation to our final online photographic entries for the monthly £20 voucher prize to be spent at the Spar store in Tattenhall (courtesy of Thom Morton).
Wildlife continues to be a popular theme.
We include an image of a Male Chaffinch, taken at the Marina.
A reminder of our principal Terms and Conditions:
1. Send in a photograph that you have taken of Tattenhall, together with your name, contact number and a brief description of the photograph.
2. Members of the Website Photographic Committee will select that photograph which they consider to be the outright monthly winner e.g. 'March Photo of the Month'.
6. No members of the Webteam shall be allowed to submit entries.
1. Each month, the outright winner will receive a £20 Voucher donated by Thom Morton to be spent at Spar.
2. During the month of December, winners will be announced in reverse order during the first 3 weeks of the month i.e. on 7 December we will announce our 3rd Prize winner; on 14 December we will announce our 2nd Prize winner and on 21 December (just in time for Christmas) we will announce our 1st Prize '2016 Tattenhall Online Photographer of the Year'.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Cheshire West and Chester Council Launches a Coronavirus (COVID-19) HelplineCheshire West and Chester Council has recently launched a coronavirus (COVID-19) helpline to provide advice and support and, where necessary, make arrangements for food, medicines and social contact.The helpline is available from 8am to 7pm every day from Monday through to Sunday.Call: 0300 123 7031You can also...
As a retired theatre nurse I felt that I should be doing something to help during this difficult time.Up until recently I have been running 'The Loss Cafe' in the village but family commitments required me to step down. Like many of you have time on my hands during the present conditions and I decided to get my sewing machine out to make scrubs for the NHS. The purchase of fabric for...
The Studio, Tattenhall
St Alban's Church
St Alban' Church