NADACH Property Services are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to join the team on a permanent part time basis.
We are a fast growth facilities management company working in the hospitality and leisure sector, looking after maintenance requirements for a variety of pubs and restaurants.
In line with the above growth we now require an adaptable, conscientious individual who has a can-do attitude, is not afraid to get involved where needed and can work within a team to ensure that overall objectives are achieved.
Hours of Work
Flexible part time hours to be discussed
* All aspects of purchase ledger including entering invoices and reconciling to statements.
* Credit control.
* Expenses input.
* Completing all other aspects of accounts administration as and when required by the Finance team.
* Deal with telephone and email enquiries and follow up with other departments.
* Interdepartmental cooperation
Excellent organisational skills
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to think on feet and not afraid to ask for guidance
* A good telephone manner and excellent communication skills.
* Must be PC literate with routine use of Microsoft programmes.
* Be a team player.
In the first instance please apply forwarding your CV to George@nadach.co.uk