Maintenance Assistant Required at Retirement Village
We are seeking a Maintenance Assistant to join our expanding maintenance team.
- Undertaking repair work to support preventative maintenance tasks such as legionella control, residential checks and repairs, site surveys etc
- Prioritising and undertaking work requests raised by the residents and colleagues and determining the best fixes
- Ensuring that any damages are quickly and accurately reported
- Providing residential checks, monitoring defects, and providing a reasonable maintenance solution
- Assisting the grounds team with gardening and landscaping duties
- Driving to minibus as part of the driver rota
- Assisting the Head of Maintenance with 'new building defects' repairs.
- Previously worked in building repair or grounds maintenance
- Holds a full driving licence
- Ability to work on your own as well as within a team environment
- Confident, personable, and strong communications skills
- Any qualifications within the building trade or health and safety would be desirable.
This is a full-time opportunity where the Maintenance Assistant will work 37 hours per week; 5 over 7 days 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- BUPA health care
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- 28 days annual leave (increasing by 1 for each year served)
- Gift of Time – 3 additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a 0)
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric car scheme
- Access to SMART tech
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Working in an incredible workspace, with a gym, social areas, and parking.
Salary: £11.50 to £12.00 per hour
For more information please call Lesley Jones on 01829 773645