The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: December 2019
As usual, there is a lot going on in Tattenhall in the run up to Christmas. Below is a list (plus links to articles) of events we are aware of for the week ahead:
- 3rd December from 10.30am OPAL Christmas Coffee Morning CLICK HERE
- 6th December 3:30-5:30pm Christmas Fayre Tattenhall Primary School CLICK HERE
- 6th December Lantern Parade CLICK HERE
- 6th December 6pm-9pm Christmas Shopping Evening at Ditzy Rose CLICK HERE
- 7th December 2-4pm Christmas Market CLICK HERE
- Buy tickets for Chester Bach Singers performance in Tattenhall CLICK HERE
- Buy tickets for TADS Play 'The Farndale Murder Mystery Play' CLICK HERE
- Donate Pyjamas at Emma Creasey Lettings CLICK HERE
Don't forget to buy local where you can, shop and party in the village — USE IT OR LOSE IT.
Please update us with your events and we will include where possible.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Mindfulness Classes at the Community Room, St Alban's Church13th December 2019 — CANCELLED DUE TO UNFORESEEN...
An Invitation to Sing in the Choir for Nine Lessons/ Nine Carols ServiceCHRISTMAS AT ST ALBAN'SSUNDAY 22ND DECEMBER AT 6.00 pmSERVICE OF NINE LESSONS AND CAROLSIf you would like to sing in the choir with members of Tattenhall Singers at this lovely traditional Service please come to the rehearsal at St Alban's onTuesday 17th December at 7.30 pmAny queries please ring Jane...
Thanks to everyone who has supported TWiG regarding our bumper crop of coppiced hazels.We have raised just over £100 so far and all of this money will provide funds to be reinvested into the work of TWiG.TWiG is selling the hazel with a minimum donation of £10 for as much timber as you can individually carry. There is still time before Christmas to organise your...
Huxley CE Primary School
St Alban's Community Room