The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: December 2019
As usual, there is a lot going on in Tattenhall in the run up to Christmas. Below is a list (plus links to articles) of events we are aware of for the week ahead:
- 3rd December from 10.30am OPAL Christmas Coffee Morning CLICK HERE
- 6th December 3:30-5:30pm Christmas Fayre Tattenhall Primary School CLICK HERE
- 6th December Lantern Parade CLICK HERE
- 6th December 6pm-9pm Christmas Shopping Evening at Ditzy Rose CLICK HERE
- 7th December 2-4pm Christmas Market CLICK HERE
- Buy tickets for Chester Bach Singers performance in Tattenhall CLICK HERE
- Buy tickets for TADS Play 'The Farndale Murder Mystery Play' CLICK HERE
- Donate Pyjamas at Emma Creasey Lettings CLICK HERE
Don't forget to buy local where you can, shop and party in the village — USE IT OR LOSE IT.
Please update us with your events and we will include where possible.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Alison's Country Kitchen re-opens 6th July with social distancing measures in place. Home deliveries will also continue.See update below:"I am just writing to thank you for your continued support during what has been a very difficult time for myself, the hospitality trade and many people. We love our coffee shop and being part of the community and...
Pluto House Gift Shop expands product rangeAs from Thursday, 2nd July, flower arrangements designed by Cat-Kins Flowers will be on sale at Pluto House Gift Shop, located within our village Post Office..You can find more details about the flowers and business on Facebook CLICK HERE and Instagram 'flowers by...
.The Village Market is back outside the Barbour Institute from 9.00 — 11 am every Friday with home baking, Jams, Vegetables and a variety of...
Outside the Barbour
St Alban's Church
St Alban's Church