The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: December 2019
As usual, there is a lot going on in Tattenhall in the run up to Christmas. Below is a list (plus links to articles) of events we are aware of for the week ahead:
- 10th December 20:00 (doors open 19:30) Tattenhall Singers CLICK HERE
- 11th December 2:00pm Elf Run at Huxley CE Primary School CLICK HERE
- 14th December 12:00-12:30 pm Christmas Party ages 0-Reception class
- 14th December 12:45-2pm Christmas Party ages School Year 1-6 CLICK HERE FOR PARTY INFO
- 14th December 5-7pm Christmas Market CLICK HERE
- 14th December 7-9pm Canapes, Champers and Christmas Cheer CLICK HERE
- 15th December 7.30-9.30pm Carols by Candlelight-Cheshire Bach Singers CLICK HERE
- 17th December 7:30pm 9 Lessons/9 Carols rehearsal at St Alban's
- 18th December 7:30pm Christmas Carols at the Pheasant CLICK HERE
- 22nd December 6:00pm Nine Lessons/Nine Carols CLICK HERE
- Buy tickets for TADS Play 'The Farndale Murder Mystery Play' CLICK HERE
- Donate Pyjamas at Emma Creasey Lettings CLICK HERE
Don't forget to buy local where you can, shop and party in the village — USE IT OR LOSE IT.
Please update us with your events and we will include where possible.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
All those keen photographers get out this weekend alongside those birdwatchers, hope for good weather and good light and take part in this event.Gifford Lea are holding a photograph competition this weekend to support the RSPB Bird watch campaign, lucky winner will receive a voucher dinner for 2 in our restaurant.Details can be found on our FB link below:bit.ly/gl-birdwatch. Best photograph...
What is changing?From spring 2020, organ donation in England will move to an 'opt out' system. You may also hear it referred to as 'Max and Keira's Law'.This means that all adults in England will be considered to have agreed to be an organ donor when they die unless they have recorded a decision not to donate or are in one of the excluded groups. (See the link below for...
The Letters Inn