The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: March 2020
We remind you of a previously published article.
There cannot be anyone who doesn't know Alison Pritchard, who is passionate about 'Alison's Country Kitchen' on the High Street — a hub for cafe conversation and community engagement. What a difference one woman can make to a community — her selfless contributions to the life of this village over a substantial period of time have been extraordinary.
Since Alison is not one for promoting her own achievements, then this member of Tattenhall Online set about discovering how COVID-19 has affected her business, a nucleus within the village, as well as discovering her plans to survive this unprecedented crisis.
To say that Alison is devastated is an under statement — we all know how hard she has worked in building up this enviable business in the centre of Tattenhall. With 5 staff who are like family, the impact is potentially huge.
The stalwart that Alison is, however, she is picking herself up, dusting herself off, and offering a home delivery service, providing delicious, homemade goodies. She will be supplementing anything that she doesn't stock with purchases from SPAR Tattenhall, thereby keeping everything within the village. Alison you might recall, established the Tattenhall Business Alliance, to which she is still committed. Businesses are in this together!
The delivery service is available to absolutely everyone, not just the elderly.
- Ring: 01829 771330
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place your order between 9am — 11am
- Deliveries will take place on Tuesdays/Thursdays/Fridays
- Minimum order £10
- Most products will freeze and reheating guidelines will be provided
- Quiches & Flans — Cheese and Onion, Stilton and Bacon, Cheese and Broccoli, Goats Cheese and Spinach
- Homemade Steak Pies
- Homemade Meals — Beef Cottage Pie, Chicken Curry and Rice, Mushroom Stroganoff and Rice, Sausage Casserole and Mash
- Homemade Soups — Leek and Potato or Stilton and Broccoli
- A variety of Cakes which freeze perfectly — Lemon Drizzle, Fruit Tea-bread, Chocolate, Coffee, Victoria, the list goes on
- Tarts — Bakewell or Lancashire Lemon
- Sandwiches — you name it, Alison seems to offer it with brown or white bread
- Selection of mixed fresh vegetables and mixed salad stuff
- Mrs Darlington's jams and marmalades
So, please SUPPORT OUR LOCAL BUSINESSES — we are all in this together.
Images for illustrative purposes only
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Pluto House Gift Shop expands product rangeAs from Thursday, 2nd July, flower arrangements designed by Cat-Kins Flowers will be on sale at Pluto House Gift Shop, located within our village Post Office..You can find more details about the flowers and business on Facebook CLICK HERE and Instagram 'flowers by...
.The Village Market is back outside the Barbour Institute from 9.00 — 11 am every Friday with home baking, Jams, Vegetables and a variety of...
OCEAN WAVE FRESH FISH Each and every Wednesday, 3-4pm at the Sportsman Arms, your AMAZING village has an AMAZING selection of fresh fish and seafood brought directly from Fleetwood quayside.All our fish is fresh, NEVER frozen. There's no minimum spend. We prepare all fish to your requirements.All forms of payment accepted.New customers ALWAYS welcome.For orders or enquiries call...
Outside the Barbour
St Alban's Church
St Alban's Church