The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Jill Raine: October 2015
Two upcoming charity events for your diaries — both tonight 'Halloween Night' itself, 31 October.
1. 'BAT OUT OF HELL'
* For those of you with drive and energy, there is the 'Bat Out of Hell' charity event at The Studio (5-6pm).
* Dress code is Goth.
* Ticket prices are £10 (all of which will be donated to The Hospice of the Good Shepherd).
Join us for this Nia dance fitness class (created by the Tattenhall Nia Team) in aid of The Hospice of the Good Shepherd. Nia is the original form of fusion fitness using elements from Tae Kwon Do, Tai Chi, Aikido, Duncan Dance, Jazz Dance, Modern Dance, Yoga, Feldenkrais and the Alexander Technique.
The full playlist is:
Victor Mizzy (The Addams Family), The Stranglers ( Waltzin' in black), Lovebug Starski (Amityville), Damian ( Time Warp), Survivor (Eye of the Tiger), Michael Jackson (Thriller), Meatloaf (Bat Out of Hell), Brainbug ( Nightmare), The Charlie Daniels Band (The Devil went down to Georgia), Alice Cooper (Poison), Europe (The Final Countdown). Johnny Cash (Ghost riders in the sky), The Specials (Ghost Town), Frankie Goes To Hollywood (The Power of Love).
No experience necessary (honestly)!
Further details & bookings — please telephone Jill on 01829 771895
or CLICK HERE.
2. 'GHOULS NIGHT OUT'
* If you would just prefer to enjoy a more leisurely evening of good food and pleasant company, then there is 'Ghouls Night Out' at Alison's Country Kitchen from 6.30pm.
* Tickets £20 (£5 of which will be donated to The Hospice of the Good Shepherd).
* Dress code — feel free to 'Goth up' or dress code is 'casual'.
* Bring your own drink or purchase soft drinks from Alison.
* Tickets must be purchased direct from Alison before the event to allow her to accurately plan numbers.
Further details & bookings — please telephone Alison on 01829 771330
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
There was lots of discussion as to what might be moving into the premises formerly occupied by Christine Zimmermann and 'Complement' on the High Street.The answer is 'SHL North' — not new to Tattenhall — they have actually moved across the High Street from an office they previously occupied in Olympus House.So what is SHL North you ask? Well, they offer the following...
St Alban's Church, TattenhallEaster Sunday Communion Service at 10.30amThere will be an Easter egg hunt for all the children who attend the service.St John's Church, BurwardsleyEaster Sunday Service at 9.15amFollowing the service there will be an Easter egg hunt in the Churchyard for children who have attended the service.All Saints Church...
Arborists (tree surgeons) from the CWaC Team were out early this morning — and what a morning, the sun was shining and there was some real warmth in the air.Some of you will have noticed the huge and overhanging Oak branches from trees which are adjacent to Tattenhall Road.Having undertaken a survey earlier in the week, the Arborists set about making the area safe.It was their intention to...
Community Room, St Alban's Church
St Alban's Church