The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Jill Raine: October 2015
Two upcoming charity events for your diaries — both tonight 'Halloween Night' itself, 31 October.
1. 'BAT OUT OF HELL'
* For those of you with drive and energy, there is the 'Bat Out of Hell' charity event at The Studio (5-6pm).
* Dress code is Goth.
* Ticket prices are £10 (all of which will be donated to The Hospice of the Good Shepherd).
Join us for this Nia dance fitness class (created by the Tattenhall Nia Team) in aid of The Hospice of the Good Shepherd. Nia is the original form of fusion fitness using elements from Tae Kwon Do, Tai Chi, Aikido, Duncan Dance, Jazz Dance, Modern Dance, Yoga, Feldenkrais and the Alexander Technique.
The full playlist is:
Victor Mizzy (The Addams Family), The Stranglers ( Waltzin' in black), Lovebug Starski (Amityville), Damian ( Time Warp), Survivor (Eye of the Tiger), Michael Jackson (Thriller), Meatloaf (Bat Out of Hell), Brainbug ( Nightmare), The Charlie Daniels Band (The Devil went down to Georgia), Alice Cooper (Poison), Europe (The Final Countdown). Johnny Cash (Ghost riders in the sky), The Specials (Ghost Town), Frankie Goes To Hollywood (The Power of Love).
No experience necessary (honestly)!
Further details & bookings — please telephone Jill on 01829 771895
or CLICK HERE.
2. 'GHOULS NIGHT OUT'
* If you would just prefer to enjoy a more leisurely evening of good food and pleasant company, then there is 'Ghouls Night Out' at Alison's Country Kitchen from 6.30pm.
* Tickets £20 (£5 of which will be donated to The Hospice of the Good Shepherd).
* Dress code — feel free to 'Goth up' or dress code is 'casual'.
* Bring your own drink or purchase soft drinks from Alison.
* Tickets must be purchased direct from Alison before the event to allow her to accurately plan numbers.
Further details & bookings — please telephone Alison on 01829 771330
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Derivation of our Village NameThe surname of TATNALL was a locational name 'of Tattenhall' a parish in County Chester. Local names usually denoted where a man held his land and indicated where he actually lived.Early records of the name mention Thomas Tatnall of County Chester, documented in the year 1459. Robert Tatnall of Saighton, was listed in the Wills at Chester in 1612. John...
Many of you will have noticed the upgrade that has been taking place to 'The Camping Barn', which lies on Burwardsley Road.We featured a story about this many months ago CLICK HEREWell the Old Smithy Camping Barn is being completely revamped into self catering accommodation.It is a great place for a stopover and the...
After meeting everyone's needs during both national lockdowns, undertaking lots of deliveries, being on the volunteer lists etc., I trust that you will all feel that I am now worthy of a well deserved day off every week!With this in mind, I have decided that from Monday 30 November, both the Burwardsley Post Office and The Poffee will close all day on Mondays.There have also been...
Sportsman's Car Park
Sportsman's Car Park