The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Jill Raine: October 2015
Two upcoming charity events for your diaries — both tonight 'Halloween Night' itself, 31 October.
1. 'BAT OUT OF HELL'
* For those of you with drive and energy, there is the 'Bat Out of Hell' charity event at The Studio (5-6pm).
* Dress code is Goth.
* Ticket prices are £10 (all of which will be donated to The Hospice of the Good Shepherd).
Join us for this Nia dance fitness class (created by the Tattenhall Nia Team) in aid of The Hospice of the Good Shepherd. Nia is the original form of fusion fitness using elements from Tae Kwon Do, Tai Chi, Aikido, Duncan Dance, Jazz Dance, Modern Dance, Yoga, Feldenkrais and the Alexander Technique.
The full playlist is:
Victor Mizzy (The Addams Family), The Stranglers ( Waltzin' in black), Lovebug Starski (Amityville), Damian ( Time Warp), Survivor (Eye of the Tiger), Michael Jackson (Thriller), Meatloaf (Bat Out of Hell), Brainbug ( Nightmare), The Charlie Daniels Band (The Devil went down to Georgia), Alice Cooper (Poison), Europe (The Final Countdown). Johnny Cash (Ghost riders in the sky), The Specials (Ghost Town), Frankie Goes To Hollywood (The Power of Love).
No experience necessary (honestly)!
Further details & bookings — please telephone Jill on 01829 771895
or CLICK HERE.
2. 'GHOULS NIGHT OUT'
* If you would just prefer to enjoy a more leisurely evening of good food and pleasant company, then there is 'Ghouls Night Out' at Alison's Country Kitchen from 6.30pm.
* Tickets £20 (£5 of which will be donated to The Hospice of the Good Shepherd).
* Dress code — feel free to 'Goth up' or dress code is 'casual'.
* Bring your own drink or purchase soft drinks from Alison.
* Tickets must be purchased direct from Alison before the event to allow her to accurately plan numbers.
Further details & bookings — please telephone Alison on 01829 771330
or email email@example.com.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
We reported back in January of the exciting changes that are about to take place in SPAR on the High Street — and we don't just mean with the new juicer which has been an outstanding success!CLICK HERE to see the changes that are ahead.....With this in mind, and to create as...
Do you love LEGO — then look no further!Another half term (and beyond) activity. Discover the world's biggest felines as you've never seen them before! Get up close to an incredible collection of 12 Big Cats, unbelievably crafted from thousands of LEGO bricks in this exhibition located in Dragon's Garden at Chester Zoo. There are also ten other smaller animals made of LEGO...
Come along to The Loss Cafe.The next meeting is Friday 22nd February 10am until 11.30am where we will be discussing Grief Management.We are a free community group where you can have a cuppa and a cake with like-minded people.CLICK IMAGE TO...
At The Flacca
Tattenhall Recreation Club