The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Jill Raine: October 2015
Two upcoming charity events for your diaries — both tonight 'Halloween Night' itself, 31 October.
1. 'BAT OUT OF HELL'
* For those of you with drive and energy, there is the 'Bat Out of Hell' charity event at The Studio (5-6pm).
* Dress code is Goth.
* Ticket prices are £10 (all of which will be donated to The Hospice of the Good Shepherd).
Join us for this Nia dance fitness class (created by the Tattenhall Nia Team) in aid of The Hospice of the Good Shepherd. Nia is the original form of fusion fitness using elements from Tae Kwon Do, Tai Chi, Aikido, Duncan Dance, Jazz Dance, Modern Dance, Yoga, Feldenkrais and the Alexander Technique.
The full playlist is:
Victor Mizzy (The Addams Family), The Stranglers ( Waltzin' in black), Lovebug Starski (Amityville), Damian ( Time Warp), Survivor (Eye of the Tiger), Michael Jackson (Thriller), Meatloaf (Bat Out of Hell), Brainbug ( Nightmare), The Charlie Daniels Band (The Devil went down to Georgia), Alice Cooper (Poison), Europe (The Final Countdown). Johnny Cash (Ghost riders in the sky), The Specials (Ghost Town), Frankie Goes To Hollywood (The Power of Love).
No experience necessary (honestly)!
Further details & bookings — please telephone Jill on 01829 771895
or CLICK HERE.
2. 'GHOULS NIGHT OUT'
* If you would just prefer to enjoy a more leisurely evening of good food and pleasant company, then there is 'Ghouls Night Out' at Alison's Country Kitchen from 6.30pm.
* Tickets £20 (£5 of which will be donated to The Hospice of the Good Shepherd).
* Dress code — feel free to 'Goth up' or dress code is 'casual'.
* Bring your own drink or purchase soft drinks from Alison.
* Tickets must be purchased direct from Alison before the event to allow her to accurately plan numbers.
Further details & bookings — please telephone Alison on 01829 771330
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Get Tickets TodayThe fun filled event, which is free for all the community takes place between 11.30am and 4.30pm on Sunday 14 July.There will be interactive displays and exhibitions that will give you the chance to see the complex nature of the work we do and how the two emergency services work together to protect the community.CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGEStaff from both emergency...
Items of 'Bric-a-Brac' are being sought for sale at the Village Fete to be held on 6 July in the Rectory Gardens in support of St Albans Church. All donations will be most welcome — one person's rubbish is another's treasure! — please leave items at the back of the church.Please direct any questions to Dee Mason (deemaso...
Ditzy Rose Makery
Tattenhall & Farndon Village Surgeries