The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Jill Raine: October 2015
Two upcoming charity events for your diaries — both tonight 'Halloween Night' itself, 31 October.
1. 'BAT OUT OF HELL'
* For those of you with drive and energy, there is the 'Bat Out of Hell' charity event at The Studio (5-6pm).
* Dress code is Goth.
* Ticket prices are £10 (all of which will be donated to The Hospice of the Good Shepherd).
Join us for this Nia dance fitness class (created by the Tattenhall Nia Team) in aid of The Hospice of the Good Shepherd. Nia is the original form of fusion fitness using elements from Tae Kwon Do, Tai Chi, Aikido, Duncan Dance, Jazz Dance, Modern Dance, Yoga, Feldenkrais and the Alexander Technique.
The full playlist is:
Victor Mizzy (The Addams Family), The Stranglers ( Waltzin' in black), Lovebug Starski (Amityville), Damian ( Time Warp), Survivor (Eye of the Tiger), Michael Jackson (Thriller), Meatloaf (Bat Out of Hell), Brainbug ( Nightmare), The Charlie Daniels Band (The Devil went down to Georgia), Alice Cooper (Poison), Europe (The Final Countdown). Johnny Cash (Ghost riders in the sky), The Specials (Ghost Town), Frankie Goes To Hollywood (The Power of Love).
No experience necessary (honestly)!
Further details & bookings — please telephone Jill on 01829 771895
or CLICK HERE.
2. 'GHOULS NIGHT OUT'
* If you would just prefer to enjoy a more leisurely evening of good food and pleasant company, then there is 'Ghouls Night Out' at Alison's Country Kitchen from 6.30pm.
* Tickets £20 (£5 of which will be donated to The Hospice of the Good Shepherd).
* Dress code — feel free to 'Goth up' or dress code is 'casual'.
* Bring your own drink or purchase soft drinks from Alison.
* Tickets must be purchased direct from Alison before the event to allow her to accurately plan numbers.
Further details & bookings — please telephone Alison on 01829 771330
or email email@example.com.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Clues, riddles and lots of fun. Get together to crack a virtual escape room for a great cause. CLICK HERE for...
As can be seen by the poster (Click on image to enlarge), the allotments at Gatesheath are organized by the Tattenhall & District Parish Council, but a Facebook Group has also been established to try to increase awareness of the allotments, to help ensure all the plots are rented out and / or for anyone who is simply interested in what goes on at the allotments e.g vegetable/ fruit growing...
The March meeting of the Parish Council, will be held on Monday 1st March at 7.30pm via a Zoom call. Please note you should email or ring the clerk in advance to be given login details. email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAs always, the draft minutes from the previous meeting can be found on the Parish Council website or by https://tattenhallpc.co.uk/the-parish-council/minutes/.11(CLICKING...
Sportsmans Arms Car Park
Sportsmans Arms Car Park