The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Jill Raine: October 2015
Two upcoming charity events for your diaries — both tonight 'Halloween Night' itself, 31 October.
1. 'BAT OUT OF HELL'
* For those of you with drive and energy, there is the 'Bat Out of Hell' charity event at The Studio (5-6pm).
* Dress code is Goth.
* Ticket prices are £10 (all of which will be donated to The Hospice of the Good Shepherd).
Join us for this Nia dance fitness class (created by the Tattenhall Nia Team) in aid of The Hospice of the Good Shepherd. Nia is the original form of fusion fitness using elements from Tae Kwon Do, Tai Chi, Aikido, Duncan Dance, Jazz Dance, Modern Dance, Yoga, Feldenkrais and the Alexander Technique.
The full playlist is:
Victor Mizzy (The Addams Family), The Stranglers ( Waltzin' in black), Lovebug Starski (Amityville), Damian ( Time Warp), Survivor (Eye of the Tiger), Michael Jackson (Thriller), Meatloaf (Bat Out of Hell), Brainbug ( Nightmare), The Charlie Daniels Band (The Devil went down to Georgia), Alice Cooper (Poison), Europe (The Final Countdown). Johnny Cash (Ghost riders in the sky), The Specials (Ghost Town), Frankie Goes To Hollywood (The Power of Love).
No experience necessary (honestly)!
Further details & bookings — please telephone Jill on 01829 771895
or CLICK HERE.
2. 'GHOULS NIGHT OUT'
* If you would just prefer to enjoy a more leisurely evening of good food and pleasant company, then there is 'Ghouls Night Out' at Alison's Country Kitchen from 6.30pm.
* Tickets £20 (£5 of which will be donated to The Hospice of the Good Shepherd).
* Dress code — feel free to 'Goth up' or dress code is 'casual'.
* Bring your own drink or purchase soft drinks from Alison.
* Tickets must be purchased direct from Alison before the event to allow her to accurately plan numbers.
Further details & bookings — please telephone Alison on 01829 771330
or email email@example.com.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Last week, around 100 children and their families attended a magical story-telling event at Gifford Lea.'Capturing Christmas', highlighted the fantastic community spirit at Gifford Lea, with children, families and residents not only embracing the festivities, but bringing all generations together.Schools throughout the region had previously received baubles for the children to...
The winning numbers drawn on Saturday at the Village Christmas Market were:£50 number 64£25 number 56£15 number 34The Next draw will be held on Friday 11th January at the Village...
At the December meeting of the Parish Council, it was agreed to support the introduction of the 'Green Dog Walkers' Project, designed to encourage individuals to pick up their 'dog poo'.Tattenhall Online has published several stories regarding this ongoing problem within the village and whilst it is accepted that many residents are very responsible dog owners, there remain...
Tattenhall Library CH3 9AH
Gifford Lea, Frog Lane, Tattenhall
Eric's Coffee Bar - Gifford Lea