The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Gillian Friswell: April 2019
We have received a message from Gillian Friswell announcing a great idea:
- Would you like to help raise money for our Village Church, the nucleus of our Community?
- Do you know how?
- One way is to supply us with some cake ingredients, ie flour,eggs, butter, chocolate etc.
- Ok, How? Phone me on 01829 770463
- Nearer the time of the Church Fete (July 6), buy these ingredients and take them into St Alban's Church between 10am and 4pm ....
- We have cooks who simply love to bake but it can be expensive for them so with your help, we can have a fabulous Cake Stall.
- People think our Church is rich but regrettably this is not the case.
- It takes us a lot to keep St. Alban's open for those special and ordinary occasions and it costs £9 an hour just to keep it warm.
- PLEASE HELP.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Get Tickets TodayThe fun filled event, which is free for all the community takes place between 11.30am and 4.30pm on Sunday 14 July.There will be interactive displays and exhibitions that will give you the chance to see the complex nature of the work we do and how the two emergency services work together to protect the community.CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGEStaff from both emergency...
Items of 'Bric-a-Brac' are being sought for sale at the Village Fete to be held on 6 July in the Rectory Gardens in support of St Albans Church. All donations will be most welcome — one person's rubbish is another's treasure! — please leave items at the back of the church.Please direct any questions to Dee Mason (deemaso...
Ditzy Rose Makery
Tattenhall & Farndon Village Surgeries