UPDATED with latest info 26/03:
We are getting better- thank you so much for all your patience and your fantastic support and co-operation.
Home Deliveries have exceeded all expectations and, following the Government announcement, the following system now applies to all orders placed with SPAR Tattenhall.
For information – we have plenty of stock, including toilet rolls and paracetamol!!
Staff are wearing masks where they can and we have separate aisles for queuing and a one way system within the store.
WHEN YOU SHOULD TELEPHONE TO MAKE YOUR ORDER
- Only customers over 70 years of age may ring in with their orders between 9-10am
- Everyone else, please ring between 10am-11am (the phones haven't stopped so please be patient)
- We should then be grateful if no-one would telephone between 11am-1.30pm
- We then ask customers to ring again between 1.30pm-3.00pm – this seems to be working well
- We ask everyone to think about 5-7 days worth of ordering to prevent multiple trips with just a small number of goods
- Please be assured that stock is coming in all the time – we have no shortages
HOW YOU MAKE YOUR ORDER
- Customers should ring 01829 770302.
- Have ready the list of the items you wish to purchase.
- We will record the items you wish to purchase and then check availability.
- There is no charge for delivery within a 5 mile radius.
- If you ring a.m. we will deliver the same day.
- If you ring p.m. then we will deliver the following morning.
- We will deliver items in a cardboard box Monday to Saturday inclusive.
- Customers will be requested to pay with contact-less/chip/pin or cash.
- Please be assured that we are having deliveries of fresh foods daily and, importantly, it is all LOCAL!
- Main groceries are restocked on alternate days and stocks are good.
- We are also more than happy to pick up items from the Chemist/drop off post/pick-up from other businesses in the village etc.
Kind regards everyone and thank you all for your support and co-operation.
Thom Morton, SPAR Tattenhall