The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Thom Morton: March 2020
UPDATED with latest info 26/03:
We are getting better- thank you so much for all your patience and your fantastic support and co-operation.
Home Deliveries have exceeded all expectations and, following the Government announcement, the following system now applies to all orders placed with SPAR Tattenhall.
For information — we have plenty of stock, including toilet rolls and paracetamol!!
Staff are wearing masks where they can and we have separate aisles for queuing and a one way system within the store.
WHEN YOU SHOULD TELEPHONE TO MAKE YOUR ORDER
- Only customers over 70 years of age may ring in with their orders between 9-10am
- Everyone else, please ring between 10am-11am (the phones haven't stopped so please be patient)
- We should then be grateful if no-one would telephone between 11am-1.30pm
- We then ask customers to ring again between 1.30pm-3.00pm — this seems to be working well
- We ask everyone to think about 5-7 days worth of ordering to prevent multiple trips with just a small number of goods
- Please be assured that stock is coming in all the time — we have no shortages
HOW YOU MAKE YOUR ORDER
- Customers should ring 01829 770302.
- Have ready the list of the items you wish to purchase.
- We will record the items you wish to purchase and then check availability.
- There is no charge for delivery within a 5 mile radius.
- If you ring a.m. we will deliver the same day.
- If you ring p.m. then we will deliver the following morning.
- We will deliver items in a cardboard box Monday to Saturday inclusive.
- Customers will be requested to pay with contact-less/chip/pin or cash.
- Please be assured that we are having deliveries of fresh foods daily and, importantly, it is all LOCAL!
- Main groceries are restocked on alternate days and stocks are good.
- We are also more than happy to pick up items from the Chemist/drop off post/pick-up from other businesses in the village etc.
Kind regards everyone and thank you all for your support and co-operation.
Thom Morton, SPAR Tattenhall
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Alison's Country Kitchen re-opens 6th July with social distancing measures in place. Home deliveries will also continue.See update below:"I am just writing to thank you for your continued support during what has been a very difficult time for myself, the hospitality trade and many people. We love our coffee shop and being part of the community and...
Pluto House Gift Shop expands product rangeAs from Thursday, 2nd July, flower arrangements designed by Cat-Kins Flowers will be on sale at Pluto House Gift Shop, located within our village Post Office..You can find more details about the flowers and business on Facebook CLICK HERE and Instagram 'flowers by...
.The Village Market is back outside the Barbour Institute from 9.00 — 11 am every Friday with home baking, Jams, Vegetables and a variety of...
Outside the Barbour
St Alban's Church
St Alban's Church