The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: October 2015
'The Theory of Everything' showing on Wednesday 28th October.
The story of Stephen Hawking (Eddie Redmayne) and his first wife Jane (Felicity Jones). Hawking is given two years to live and the pair battle his illness with Hawking eventually being identified as a successor to Einstein.
Eddie Redmayne Oscar Winner 2014 — best actor.
Here are the film night details;
- Films start at 8.00pm (doors open at 7.30pm)
- You can probably walk to the venue or there is free parking if needed
- Bar and ice-creams available
- You can bring your own pop-corn and save yourself a small fortune
- No interval, but the bar will remain open
- That makes it not too late a finish, even on a school night
- £5 adults
- Compared to £10.10 adult price at the new cinema at Broughton
- £4 under 18s (children must be accompanied)
- Compared to £8.10 under 18 price at the new cinema at Broughton
- No stale popcorn smell — guaranteed!
All films are listed in our WHAT'S ON calendar guide, also look out for film details on tattenhall.org , keep an eye out for the advertising boards outside the Barbour and keep an eye on our thought of the day on the homepage — Stephen Hawking's specials.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Part time Caretaker/Housekeeper — Gifford Lea.Gifford Lea the award winning later living Village in Tattenhall are looking for a new member for their growing team.The hours of work will be 3pm to 8pm over three to four days per week to include weekends.The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:Strong team playerFlexibleExcellent customer service...
The Big British Butterfly Count has started and lasts until Sunday 11 August; another great project in which to involve our youngsters as they begin their summer holidays.The big butterfly count (launched in 2010) is a nationwide survey aimed at helping assess the health of our environment. Last year, over 100,000 people took part, submitting 97,133 counts of butterflies and day-flying moths...
This week the web team received the following request from the Canals and Rivers Trust:"As a charity with limited resources, we are always looking for cost effective ways to encourage people to come to our canals and rivers. Would you consider adding a link to our website from your article?"We are pleased to do this. It's http://www.canalrivertrust.org.uk/.11(...
@ the Flacca
Community Room, St Alban's