The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: October 2015
'The Theory of Everything' showing on Wednesday 28th October.
The story of Stephen Hawking (Eddie Redmayne) and his first wife Jane (Felicity Jones). Hawking is given two years to live and the pair battle his illness with Hawking eventually being identified as a successor to Einstein.
Eddie Redmayne Oscar Winner 2014 — best actor.
Here are the film night details;
- Films start at 8.00pm (doors open at 7.30pm)
- You can probably walk to the venue or there is free parking if needed
- Bar and ice-creams available
- You can bring your own pop-corn and save yourself a small fortune
- No interval, but the bar will remain open
- That makes it not too late a finish, even on a school night
- £5 adults
- Compared to £10.10 adult price at the new cinema at Broughton
- £4 under 18s (children must be accompanied)
- Compared to £8.10 under 18 price at the new cinema at Broughton
- No stale popcorn smell — guaranteed!
All films are listed in our WHAT'S ON calendar guide, also look out for film details on tattenhall.org , keep an eye out for the advertising boards outside the Barbour and keep an eye on our thought of the day on the homepage — Stephen Hawking's specials.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Below are the details of this walk, being led by Marjorie, including a picture she took last year.Trefriw, Llanrhychwen and the river Dee.A small group of us did this walk last year, it's being repeated for those who had to miss it.This is a lovely walk of either 6 or 7.5 miles in and above the Conwy valley, from Trefriw. We go uphill past the Fairy Falls and through...
@ the Flacca
Meet at Play Area
The Barbour Institute