The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: October 2015
'The Theory of Everything' showing on Wednesday 28th October.
The story of Stephen Hawking (Eddie Redmayne) and his first wife Jane (Felicity Jones). Hawking is given two years to live and the pair battle his illness with Hawking eventually being identified as a successor to Einstein.
Eddie Redmayne Oscar Winner 2014 — best actor.
Here are the film night details;
- Films start at 8.00pm (doors open at 7.30pm)
- You can probably walk to the venue or there is free parking if needed
- Bar and ice-creams available
- You can bring your own pop-corn and save yourself a small fortune
- No interval, but the bar will remain open
- That makes it not too late a finish, even on a school night
- £5 adults
- Compared to £10.10 adult price at the new cinema at Broughton
- £4 under 18s (children must be accompanied)
- Compared to £8.10 under 18 price at the new cinema at Broughton
- No stale popcorn smell — guaranteed!
All films are listed in our WHAT'S ON calendar guide, also look out for film details on tattenhall.org , keep an eye out for the advertising boards outside the Barbour and keep an eye on our thought of the day on the homepage — Stephen Hawking's specials.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The Welll Pharmacy TattenhallThere maybe signs of spring but winter is still here, we want to ensure we stay well and free of all those winter time bugs and viruses!Brendan and the team are keen to help with your health concerns, where they can. Currently there is a severe respiratory illness about that can follow a sore throat and cold symptoms. For most of us not really a GP issue...
Leaf is delighted to announce that it has been awarded the title of Best Day Spa in Cheshire in the 2020 Business Excellence Awards. Previous awards include Best Independent Spa, North West and UK's Best Small Spa with gold stars for: "an individual and bespoke approach" and "the unrivalled excellence of the therapists who create a truly holistic experience". Therapists...
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team at Tattenhall.Legal Secretary/Administrator -- Tattenhall -- Private Client DepartmentHours: Full time, working 37.5 hours per week.Salary: Salary is determined by skills, ability and subject to qualifications. There are also additional benefits.Responsibilities and Requirements: Candidates must have Microsoft Office...
The Recreation Club