The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: October 2015
'The Theory of Everything' showing on Wednesday 28th October.
The story of Stephen Hawking (Eddie Redmayne) and his first wife Jane (Felicity Jones). Hawking is given two years to live and the pair battle his illness with Hawking eventually being identified as a successor to Einstein.
Eddie Redmayne Oscar Winner 2014 — best actor.
Here are the film night details;
- Films start at 8.00pm (doors open at 7.30pm)
- You can probably walk to the venue or there is free parking if needed
- Bar and ice-creams available
- You can bring your own pop-corn and save yourself a small fortune
- No interval, but the bar will remain open
- That makes it not too late a finish, even on a school night
- £5 adults
- Compared to £10.10 adult price at the new cinema at Broughton
- £4 under 18s (children must be accompanied)
- Compared to £8.10 under 18 price at the new cinema at Broughton
- No stale popcorn smell — guaranteed!
All films are listed in our WHAT'S ON calendar guide, also look out for film details on tattenhall.org , keep an eye out for the advertising boards outside the Barbour and keep an eye on our thought of the day on the homepage — Stephen Hawking's specials.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
What you need to know...Action Fraud has experienced an increase in the reporting of malicious calls, voicemails, text messages or emails to members of the public purporting to be from HMRC.The fraudsters state that as a result of their non-payment of tax or other duty, the victim is liable to prosecution or other legal proceedings such as repossession of belongings to settle the balance...
Evidence suggests that participating in group activities, such as singing, is good for health and well being. Some of you will be delighted to learn, therefore, that a new daytime 'Silver Singers Choir' for the over 50s is starting in the village.'Are you happy because you sing, or, do you sing to be happy'?The first session is FREE and then £5 for each class...
Ditzy Rose Makery, High Street, Tattenhall
At The Flacca