Property Administrator -- Full / Part Time
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic Lettings Administrator to join our busy yet small team here in Tattenhall. This is a busy role with plenty of potential for the right candidate.
Hours of work will be 9.00 am -- 5.30 pm, five days per week, with occasional Saturday mornings when required; 28 days holiday are offered (including Bank Holidays).
Duties to include :
* Answering the telephone and fielding calls
* Handling internet enquiries
* Front of house within office ie meeting and greeting customers.
* Arranging property viewings
* Managing Tenant application process
* Uploading properties to property portals and in house software
* Some Client / Tenant liaison
* Safety certificate renewals
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes :
* Excellent communication skills and have a sense of humour!
* Have the ability to be able to manage and "juggle many balls"
* Be exceptionally organised
* Individual character that is articulate, intelligent and confident
* Ability and flexibility to work on own or as part of a busy team
* Have the desire to learn and a general interest in lettings
* Adhere to company best practice
* Local knowledge of Cheshire
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook and Word (training will be given on company software)
* Full UK driving licence (essential)
* A stable work history
Contact : Emma Creasey Lettings Ltd, Century House, Old Mill Place, Tattenhall, Cheshire CH3 9RJ
Telephone : 01829 771505 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org