The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Emma Creasey Lettings: November 2019
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic Lettings Administrator to join our busy yet small team here in Tattenhall. This is a busy role with plenty of potential for the right candidate.
Hours of work will be 9.00 am -- 5.30 pm, five days per week, with occasional Saturday mornings when required; 28 days holiday are offered (including Bank Holidays).
Duties to include :
* Answering the telephone and fielding calls
* Handling internet enquiries
* Front of house within office ie meeting and greeting customers.
* Arranging property viewings
* Managing Tenant application process
* Uploading properties to property portals and in house software
* Some Client / Tenant liaison
* Safety certificate renewals
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes :
* Excellent communication skills and have a sense of humour!
* Have the ability to be able to manage and "juggle many balls"
* Be exceptionally organised
* Individual character that is articulate, intelligent and confident
* Ability and flexibility to work on own or as part of a busy team
* Have the desire to learn and a general interest in lettings
* Adhere to company best practice
* Local knowledge of Cheshire
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook and Word (training will be given on company software)
* Full UK driving licence (essential)
* A stable work history
Contact : Emma Creasey Lettings Ltd, Century House, Old Mill Place, Tattenhall, Cheshire CH3 9RJ
Telephone : 01829 771505 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The Ice Cream Farm, which has been closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, has found an innovative way for people to enjoy their award-winning real dairy ice cream whilst maintaining strict health & safety practices for both our team and customers.Launching on Saturday 30th May, 'The Ice Cream Farm Drive-Thru' will open between 12 noon and 4 pm daily, operating a...
You might recall that we featured a post relating to a Racing Pigeon that had taken up residence in a Tattenhall resident's poly tunnel during the Bank Holiday Weekend CLICK HERE.Thanks to everyone for your positive comments on Facebook.Socially distanced, the pigeon was enticed into an unused wire dog kennel. Only...
CWaC has announced that the Green Bin Garden Waste Collections are to resume from Thursday 4 June.This notice is now posted on the CWaC Website Garden waste collections will resume from 4 June 2020. Please put your green bin out by 7am on your normal scheduled collection day. Unfortunately, we can only empty your garden waste bin once on your scheduled collection...
St Alban's Church