The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Emma Creasey Lettings: November 2019
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic Lettings Administrator to join our busy yet small team here in Tattenhall. This is a busy role with plenty of potential for the right candidate.
Hours of work will be 9.00 am -- 5.30 pm, five days per week, with occasional Saturday mornings when required; 28 days holiday are offered (including Bank Holidays).
Duties to include :
* Answering the telephone and fielding calls
* Handling internet enquiries
* Front of house within office ie meeting and greeting customers.
* Arranging property viewings
* Managing Tenant application process
* Uploading properties to property portals and in house software
* Some Client / Tenant liaison
* Safety certificate renewals
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes :
* Excellent communication skills and have a sense of humour!
* Have the ability to be able to manage and "juggle many balls"
* Be exceptionally organised
* Individual character that is articulate, intelligent and confident
* Ability and flexibility to work on own or as part of a busy team
* Have the desire to learn and a general interest in lettings
* Adhere to company best practice
* Local knowledge of Cheshire
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook and Word (training will be given on company software)
* Full UK driving licence (essential)
* A stable work history
Contact : Emma Creasey Lettings Ltd, Century House, Old Mill Place, Tattenhall, Cheshire CH3 9RJ
Telephone : 01829 771505 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Mindfulness Classes at the Community Room, St Alban's Church13th December 2019 — CANCELLED DUE TO UNFORESEEN...
An Invitation to Sing in the Choir for Nine Lessons/ Nine Carols ServiceCHRISTMAS AT ST ALBAN'SSUNDAY 22ND DECEMBER AT 6.00 pmSERVICE OF NINE LESSONS AND CAROLSIf you would like to sing in the choir with members of Tattenhall Singers at this lovely traditional Service please come to the rehearsal at St Alban's onTuesday 17th December at 7.30 pmAny queries please ring Jane...
Thanks to everyone who has supported TWiG regarding our bumper crop of coppiced hazels.We have raised just over £100 so far and all of this money will provide funds to be reinvested into the work of TWiG.TWiG is selling the hazel with a minimum donation of £10 for as much timber as you can individually carry. There is still time before Christmas to organise your...
Huxley CE Primary School
St Alban's Community Room