A whole raft of exciting classes and workshops to be held at Ditzy Rose Makery is now populated on the Calendar for the months of May and June.
These cover a variety of abilities from beginners through to intermediate levels.
With so much to choose from and to whet your appetite, we list below just some of the local handmade crafts, sewing lessons, courses and workshops BUT checkout the Calendar for all the listings over the next couple of months.
- Sewing Schools
- Crochet Classes
- Creative Crafternoons – an endless list – 'Bookbinding', 'Paper Craft Memory Book', 'Pottery Painting', 'Fabric Flowers'
- Knit, Natter Stitch N'Chatter
- Free-Motion Embroidery
- Applique Lampshade Workshops
- Mosaic on Stone
- Needle Felted Birds
- Macrame Workshop
The list goes on .............
- Private Sewing Lessons and Small Private Group Workshops are also available.
- 50% Deposits are required at time of booking
- For bookings and enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel 01829 772617
- Ditzy Rose Makery, Century House, High Street, Tattenhall.
We look forward to hearing from you ...