The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Webteam: March 2016
Congratulations to our 'February' Photographic Winner!
This atmospheric photograph, taken near to our War Memorial, was sent in by a local resident and a £20 Voucher to spend in Spar Store on the High Street will be winging its way to her very shortly!
Our thanks to Thom Morton who is promoting this monthly initiative.
So, what are you waiting for — you have until 31 March to submit your March entries. The monthly prize of a £20 voucher awaits the winner.
Rules apply as previously:
1. Send in a spectacular photograph that you may have taken of Tattenhall, together with your name, contact number and a brief description of the photograph.
2. Members of the Website Photographic Committee will select what they consider to be the 'Top 3' photographs each month and from these, that photograph which they consider to be the outright monthly winner e.g. 'February Photo of the Month'.
3. These photographs will be displayed on our Website monthly and will also be included in a photographic gallery.
4. At the end of November, therefore, there will be a bank of the best 30 photographs taken throughout the year and those that the Website Photographic Committee consider to be the 'Top 10' for 2016.
5. In the month of December, our '1st', '2nd' and '3rd' Prizes will be awarded to those individuals who are considered by the Website Photographic Committee to have submitted quite the best 3 photographs of the year.
6. No members of the Webteam shall be allowed to submit entries.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Cheshire West's Age-Friendly Digital Inclusion group is offering a whole day of online activities to help older residents increase their digital confidence.The day coordinated by Cheshire Libraries includes keeping in touch with people, attending online events and social groups, finding out what's available in the local area and perhaps gaining a new hobby or interest.The main...
Tattenhall is keeping its High Street safeCovid-19 is hitting the North-West with bewildering speed. Tattenhall has done relatively well up to now but the hot-spots are rather too close for comfort. How can we deal with the fear and anxiety that this situation may be causing?The first thing to note is that it is largely in our own power to maintain our High Street's...
UPDATE -Because of an IT issue, documents on the CWaC Website weren't downloading properly — they're working to correct this and an extension for comments to be submitted has been granted. Comments now have to be submitted by THURSDAY 22nd October.The new Planning Application for the erection of 30 Barratt Homes on the Chester Road site was fully discussed at the October Parish...
Sportsman's Car Park