CHRISTMAS MARKET PLANS
The December impact of coronavirus is inevitably difficult to predict. At the moment the plan is for Christmas Markets to take place on three Saturdays in December:
* Saturday 5th December 2020 12-3pm
* Saturday 12th December 2020 12-3pm
* Saturday 19th December 2020 12-3pm
There is uncertainty about what Covid-19 safety regulations will be in December. Public safety continues to be our number one priority so plans will be determined as required. Updates will be communicated on this website as and when details are known.
The immediate impact of the new national lockdown measures is the CANCELLATION of the November dates for the Village Market:
* Friday 6th November – Cancelled
* Friday 13th November – Cancelled
* Friday 20th November – Cancelled
* Friday 27th November – Cancelled
It is understood that produce stalls would be allowed under the lockdown rules but the market would not be viable based on these stalls alone.
If these stallholders have alternative methods of doing business during lockdown such as delivery or order/collect, then inform Tattenhall Online using the Contact tag at the top of the page. We will do what we can to pass on such information.