The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Huxley School: May 2016
Apprenticeship Vacancy: Huxley and Utkinton Primary Schools
Huxley C of E Primary School and Utkinton St. Paul's C of E Primary School are looking for an enthusiastic individual to work between the 2 sites in a Business Administration role. This role will be for 35 hours per week and the apprenticeship should take between 12 and 14 months to complete in conjunction with West Cheshire College.
We are looking for someone who can start in September 2016.
Their duties will include:
- Collection, recording and reconciliation of trip monies.
- Collection, recording and reconciliation of dinner monies on Schoolmoney system.
- Raising of purchase orders via telephone, email and Oracle system. Receipting goods.
- Credit control of dinner monies and trip monies.
- Archiving and controlling of old documents.
- Maintenance of pupil and staff records.
- Maintenance of asset register.
- Communicate with visitors in person, by telephone, text and email, and send out texts and letters using Teachers2Parents system.
- Welcome parents and other visitors to the school.
- Open and distribute incoming mail.
- Provide administrative support for meetings.
- Maintain SIMS.
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- The ability to establish good working relationships with staff, pupils and outside agencies.
- To have a good level of ICT literacy.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Work constructively as part of a team.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Personal presence and high expectations.
- Capacity for sustained hard work.
- To have good written and interpersonal communication skills.
- GCSE Maths and English A-C or equivalent.
- GCSE IT A-C or equivalent. If the student doesn't hold this then they will need to complete IT functional skills L1 over the duration of the qualification.
PLEASE APPLY BY TELEPHONING — JACKIE LLOYD @ HUXLEY CE PRIMARY SCHOOL ON TEL. 01829 781296 OR YVONNE MORGAN @ UTKINTON ST. PAUL'S CE PRIMARY SCHOOL ON TEL. 01829 732322 FOR AN APPLICATION PACK OR EMAIL US AT: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS FURTHER/ARRANGE TO VISIT, PLEASE CONTACT EITHER SCHOOL OFFICE.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Tattenhall and District Parish Council has commissioned CW&C Total Environment Team to develop a plan to enhance the Spinney and the grassed area next to it in the heart of the village.Click on the image to enlarge We are now actively seeking grant funding from several community led schemes to deliver this project for you. To obtain this funding we rely on the support of residents...
We are living in surreal times.We are sure that you will all be aware that 'Remembrance' is very much scaled back this year.Attendance at this year's Remembrance Service will be by invitation only because of Covid-secure regulations.The Parish Council has approximately 15 places available for any residents who might wish to specifically attend the Remembrance Service which...
St Alban's Church