The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Bolesworth Estate: May 2018
Bolesworth Estate is pleased to advertise an affordable property to let in Burwardsley.
- The property is two bedroomed and is located at Burwardsley Court.
- This is an affordable property let at £100 per week.
- To apply, you must have a strong local connection to the village (Burwardsley preferred or surrounding villages), either through work or family and you must qualify for an affordable property.
- To apply — please complete the housing application form which can be found on our Website (CLICK HERE) and mark it 'Burwardsley Court'.
- The completed application should be returned to the Estate Office.
- The Application Deadline is Monday 14 May 2018.
our photograph is for illustrative purposes and represents part of the Burwardsley Court development
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
JUNIOR CRICKETWe're very excited that the junior cricket development programmes are finally here! Following the fantastic taster sessions, 93 primary-aged children are now registered across the two programmes; however there are still a few spaces left.To book a place, or for more information:for All Stars CLICK HERE for Dynamos...
Save the date..Wanted stall holders.We are accepting donations of pre loved clothes & toys, please DM for further information....
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the provisions of Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 the effect of which will be to prohibit traffic on Harthill Road/Ridding Bank in Tattenhall Ward to enable Drainage investigation works to be carried out by Cheshire West And Chester CouncilNothing in the Order shall prevent driving upon the said lengths of road of any vehicle which is being...
Sportsmans Arms Car Park