The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Tudor Griffiths Group: February 2020
Full-time (part-time considered)
The Tudor Griffiths Group is a well-established group of companies engaged in the supply of building and construction materials. Committed to delivering excellent service, our Builders Merchants Division are now seeking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to work in our busy Tattenhall branch.
* Working on the sales counter to greet and serve customers in a polite and efficient manner
* Assisting with deliveries and stock replenishment in and out of the store
* Dealing with telephone queries effectively
The ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent customer service skills
* The ability to work effectively as part of a busy team
* Good communication skills with both colleagues and customers
* Previous experience in a similar industry/sector. This is desirable but not essential as training will be given to the right candidate.In return we are offering you the chance to be part of one of the UK's leading independent Builders Merchants with excellent career prospects, a competitive rate of pay, company uniform, a generous Staff Discount Scheme and the chance to join our work place pension scheme.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to be a part of our busy team please apply by emailing your CV or by posting to TG Group, Wood Lane, Ellesmere, Shropshire. SY12 0HY
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
There were two break-ins to property in the Higher Burwardsley area over the weekend. One was to a farm where tools and other items were reportedly stolen. The other was at a property undergoing restoration work nearby where again work mans tools etc were amongst the items stolen. Please pass on to anyone undergoing similar works to property if at a similar remote location.CCTV footage...
Great News for Fish and Chips lovers.Fish and Chips@No 3 will now be opening on Monday evenings from 5.0 until 9.0 as well as on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings and Friday...
Watch out for the fake bank manager somewhere near...
St Alban's Church