The beautiful village of Tattenhall in Cheshire
Brian Mellor: February 2019
More things to do at half term!
Get your children cooking healthy food and having fun at Harthill Cookery School.
Half term Children's Cookery Courses:
- 19th February. Years 4, 5 & 6. 10am — 12pm
- 19th February. High School. 1pm — 4pm
- 21st February. Years 4, 5, & 6. 10am — 12 pm
- 21st February. High School. 1pm — 4 pm
Find out more from the Harthill Cookery school website by clicking on the required link:
- 19th February. Years 4, 5 & 6. 10am — 12pm CLICK HERE
- 19th February. High School. 1pm — 4pm CLICK HERE
- 21st February. Years 4, 5, & 6. 10am — 12 pm CLICK HERE
- 21st February. High School. 1pm — 4 pm CLICK HERE
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Organised by your PPG (Patient Participation Group), this is our first 'Family Health Hub Day'.Our combined patient footprint is +8000 patients over a wide rural area.Lots of individuals and groups have combined to provide an action-packed day full of useful tips, activities, healthy eating, mindfulness and well-being in support of healthier lifestyles for all of us.Full details...
Were you up and around and in the village at 7.00am last Thursday morning?Despite a very dismal and damp start, Paul Hellmers of PJH Outdoor Solutions embarked on the annual cut at Glebe Meadow (having completed Barn Field earlier in the week).Although the grasses and wildflowers were still providing a valuable source of pollen and nectar, it was felt that the time was right to set seed for...